All reviews front desk great place to stay room was clean the rooms were nice in town waffles top floor other hotels my daughter convenient location football game omelet mississippi state university msu microwave cereal highway
Reviewed April 10, 2018

I've stayed at this hotel a number of times over the years attending an annual conference. For the money, you cant't beat it. The staff is always friendly & helpful, the rooms always clean and well stocked with the amenities. Breakfast is decent. You can pay more but your room won't be any cleaner and you won't be treated any better.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed April 6, 2018

I was surprised by how high the reviews were for this property and the great rate that I was able to get making a last minute reservation. We were coming into town for a college tour and I was planning on staying the night until I realized how much longer the trip would take coming through a few major cities during morning traffic. I am a real estate appraiser and disaster inspector and can't help but notice flaw in hotels when I am traveling. It can get a bit annoying but I didn't notice one thing out of place with this hotel. Our room was clean and comfortable, the staff was friendly and the breakfast was decent for the price paid. I guess the only thing I would have liked would have been to have some fruit included in the breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family