See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 21, 2016

Attendant was not nice, my room was a non smoking but it smelled like smoke, the milk from breakfast tasted and smelled as if it was spoil. Overall my experience was terrible and I would not recommend my worst enemy to stay at this nasty hotel!!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Harry085, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Starkville, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2016

I read your comment and is wondering why attendant was not nice? We have very nice front desk staff . we are always getting good comments . Few days back a lady guest left $10 worth gift card for evening front desk attendant . .we have non-smoking rooms' linen, cleaning chemicals etc in separate room. Also , We use very good company ECOLAB for laundry and rooms .
We always buy fresh milk from walmart . Unused we pour out for our guests' safety.

Sorry for what you experience as you have commented.

GM/Harry

Reviewed September 15, 2016

Bed is comfortable and the room is moderately clean. But do not plan on using any internet while you're there because it doesn't work! I called front desk for help and they gave me a number for "tech support". Which went to someone who had minimal knowledge on the subject and was unable to help me.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank jessicarA8772NR
Harry085, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Starkville, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2016

I am sorry to hear that during stay you could not get wifi connection. I have forwarded your issue to internet company " Starkville Computer ". We have paid them over $2000 but don't fix . Unfortunately , We picked up bad " Inefficient company.

Let see what they do now . I am very sorry for not to provide you WIFI .

GM

Reviewed September 13, 2016

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Harry085, Public Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Starkville, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2016

Reviewed September 8, 2016

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Harry085, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Starkville, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2016

Reviewed September 6, 2016

We traveled to Starville for the season opener for Mississippi State and the University of South Alabama. Rooms fill up quickly for this weekend, and we chose Days Inn and Suites despite some very negative reviews. However, our stay could not have been more pleasant. Yes, the motel could stand a little facelift, but the young lady who greeted us upon check in was friendly and knowledgeable about the area and how to best get to the stadium. Breakfast was fine, with fruit, bagels, muffins, etc. Our bed was very comfortable and the shower was just what we needed after a four-hour drive from the Alabama coast - hot and powerful. I would certainly stay here again.

Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate your business and nice comments about our hotel.
Thank you and come stay with us . Please recommend us to friends and families.

Harry/GM