All reviews bed was comfortable slots joes gambling luck players weekends steakhouse
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

No WI-FI for RV park. Used to be sort of fun and sort of , but no longer. Neglected. Entire casino in need of cleaning and repairs. Drinks switched to 4 oz. Drink glasses. Really bad drinks. Inexperienced bartenders. Nasty tasty to drinks. Tasts like mold. Unclean bar and delivery systems? Likely. Machines are TIGHT. Don't think we'll ever return.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Chris J, Guest Relations Manager at Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you did not have a pleasant stay with us. We are working on improving all areas of our casino and have forwarded your concerns to the appropriate management team. Please accept our apology for any inconvenience. Thank you for expressing your concerns.
Sam's Town Tunica

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

My dad and I visited Sams Town Tunica last night. We had dinner at Twains Steakhouse which is usually pretty good. However this time the service was slow and the waitress was not very personable. The casino needs some serious rethinking. It is very small and tight. Not a very good selection of quarter slots or tables. Plus was hard to find someone to order a drink from. My dad and I will do some serious thinking before going back. We have been to Sams Town multiple times but this was by far the worst experience.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Matthew H
Sarah S, Guest Relations Manager at Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Our goal is to provide you with excellent guest experiences; it appears that we fell short of our goal in serving you. Please accept our apology for any inconvenience. Your comments have been forwarded to the respective manager for review so that corrections can be made. We hope that you will return and give us another chance to wow you. Thanks for your review.
Sam's Town Tunica

Reviewed March 26, 2018

The staff was not professional. It appeared they had no training in being friendly and welcoming to guests. They just seemed unconcerned about their duties. There was no bell hop on duty at 5:00pm. The front desk clerk came out to my car loaded my luggage,took it with her, checked me in, then escorted me to my room. During check in, the room I requested with two beds was not available. There was no apology for inconvenience. My choices were a smoking room or a handicapped room. The room was a disappointment. The vent in the bathroom was filthy, which should have been readily apparent to housekeeping. The floor carpet felt gummy. The room was very noisy from some sort of equipment on the roof directly above my room. It cut on and off continuously throughout the night. The shower was inoperable. There was an unidentified substance on the shower curtain. I stayed three days attending an organized event and will never return. They had one valet on duty both on arrival and departure and I had to wait for the person both times. I have stayed at many casino properties and this one was by far the worse.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank edfanshad
Sarah S, Manager at Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

We sincerely apologize that your experience was not satisfactory. Your comments have been forward to the respective manager for review and correction. Guest input is very important to us because it helps us improve our operations. Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. Please visit us again soon.

Reviewed March 18, 2018

We booked here for one night on our way north. It was a Friday night and the room was expensive for the condition of the hotel. The room was dark and we could hear people coughing in the room next door. Lots of doors slamming through the night. But the room was clean and the bed comfortable. The public area and casino seemed very smokey. I think it could use a makeover. Didn't win gambling and the cocktail waitresses seemed to have large areas to cover but we did have fun. The staff seemed unhappy for the most part and bored with their jobs. We will probably look for another option next trip.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ktgirl

It seems that your experience was not up to our high standards, and I sincerely apologize for that. We strive for five-star experiences with every guest every time. Your comments have been forward to the respective manager to review and make immediate improvement. We appreciate you for taking the time to review us! We hope you will visit us again so we can demonstrate our high standards.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

Big and clean room. Bed was comfortable, wouldn't mind a heavier blanket though.
Free and fast Wi-Fi.
Casino is nice, good selection of machines.
Breakfast buffet is extremely poor and overpriced.
Will stay here again but will be eating somewhere else.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank NataliaC1506
Sarah S, Manager at Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

I sincerely apologize that part of your experience was not up to our high standards. We strive for five-star experiences with every guest every time. I will share your comments about the buffet with our executive chef so he can make improvements. Thank you for reviewing our property.