“nice distraction from Beale Street....”

Tunica Queen Riverboat
Reviewed 10 May 2012

Drove to Tunica on a recent trip to Memphis. The Tunica Queen was a nice change from the pace of Beale Street. Very slow paced, the boat only travels at 3 mph.

3  Thank TantmaRN

Reviewed 7 May 2012

My wife and I took the sunset cruise in May. It was without the dinner at a very reasonable senior citizen price of $14.45 each, tax included.

We enjoyed the leisurely cruise up river and the bit faster cruise returning. We saw barges being pushed down river which was interesting to view.

The crew and the owners were extremely hospitable. We highly recommend this cruise.

10  Thank Rose T
Reviewed 28 April 2012

my wife and i recently took this riverboat tour and we really enjoyed it !! we sat outside on the second deck great views

2  Thank Don D
Reviewed 28 August 2011

My wife and I took a dinner cruise for our anniversary. We got a table right next to the window so we had a great view of the river. The service was great and the chef comes out dancing. The food was actually really good. It was a one trip buffet style with vegetables, potatoes, and red beans and rice. For meats there were turkey and a excellent prime rib. Also there was rolls and salad and a really good desert. Afterwords there was dancing which was a lot of fun. The sunset was amazing and the cruise lasted 2 hours. I would recommend taking a short drive south and do this cruise over the ones in Memphis. The Memphis boats are ok but if you want a more scenic peaceful cruise with good food and entertainment then the Tunica Queen is the boat to take.

9  Thank nickel1612
Reviewed 2 October 2010

My husband and I paid $100 to enjoy the cruise and eat supper. Food took for ever. We were told we could only have one trip to the buffet and it was too windy for the boat to leave port. Not only that but because the DJ played a song that my husband and I liked and we acted silly on the dance floor they told us we couldn't have another beer. They were serving shot after shot to other passengers that were welcome to make inappropriate comments to me and other guest but my husband and I were too drunk. When I asked to speak to who was in charge I was told I could go upstairs. Not escorted, not told where to go just shoed away like a pest. The captain informed me that our dancing was inappropriate and that we were the reason people were leaving the boat. Even though it was @ the end of the cruise and that I could sit down and be quiet or be escorted out by the tunica police. Sorry but I was very upset and not only that was discriminated against because the majority of the cruise and employees were Afro American and I was Caucasian. Funny how the employees including the cook were cheering us on when we were dancing but no one took up for us! Never take this cruise unless u want to deal with people taking their time to just get food ready for Ali and charge u $4 a beer just to be told u are city off @ 3 drinks! Worst time I ever had! Plus what's a cruise when the boat doesn't move! But still paid the same price!

18  Thank ahisom74