All reviews mississippi state football game gulf shores great hotel front desk hilton honors recommend this hotel staff was very friendly the entire staff minute drive clean rooms family reunion nice stay convenient location breakfast buffet easy access would definitely stay here again
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

I have never stayed at a hotel as nice & clean as this Hampton Inn. (Wish I new where they get their comforters, I'd get one for my home.) I would have guessed it was brand new. The girl at the front desk couldn't have been more pleasant. Or helpful. Left before breakfast was ready so they offered us a to go bag. If I'm ever in the area again this is the only place I would stay. Hallways were clean, stairwells were clean, exercise room, pool area, everything clean

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2018

If you’re headed to any State game, this is the right place. Only 20 minutes from campus, it is head and shoulders above the Starkville Hampton Inn. As a diamond tier Hilton Honors member, I’ve stayed in my share of Hilton properties. West Point is a much better value - lower price than Starkville, no “required” minimum stay on sports weekends and, IMHO, a cleaner and better hotel overall...

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2018

Was pleasantly surprised at how nice this hotel was. And the price was very affordable. The front desk was very pleasant when checking in and out. Will definitely stay in this hotel again when visiting our son at MSU.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

I had to stash my grandma there bc of a funeral and lack of space at my house. She bragged about how nice and clean it was. Mind you she complains about everything and is always negative . for once had nothing but positive and pleasant things to say . I would definitely refer friends and family here.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank joshuafedrick
Reviewed August 4, 2018

This is one of the best Hampton Inns we've even stayed in. Extremely clean, very comfortable bed & linens, friendly & helpful staff, varied hot breakfast (until 10 am!) in clean dining area with attentive staff. Coffee service & baked cookies & newspapers in lobby.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple