“Not a great place to eat”
Review of China Royal Buffet

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Royal Buffet
Ranked #28 of 38 Restaurants in West Point
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Sorry... I really hate to give a bad review to anyone, but I just can't let this one pass. We stopped here because another site had given this place 4 stars. We are very sorry we did. First, we had 9 people in our party but were seated at a table for 8 (the place was empty) and when my daughter wanted to pull a chair over to the end of the table she was told no, that she could sit in the booth that was near our table. Not acceptable. I believe the waitress realized what she had done a little while later and tried to rectify her mistake but by that time we had already situated ourselves. Second, this is a buffet style restaurant, which is fine, but what little food had been prepared (there wasn't much at all) was not good. There were only a couple of things that I considered edible. The rest just didn't have a good taste. Needless to say, we did not go back for seconds and did not linger in this restaurant. The price of the buffet wasn't too outrageous, but it still cost more than I wanted to pay for what we received. Unfortunately, my best advice is to pass this one up and go eat at Hardees. Wish we had.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

We were looking for a Chinese buffet, and this one is right on the main highway through town. Everything we tried was hot and fresh while we were there. We would return.