All reviews stay there again shower head hot shower room was clean yogurt water pressure
Reviewed August 20, 2018

We needed a clean, budget friendly place to stay and this worked well. There was a nice breakfast and helpful, kind, and friendly staff. Our key cards had some issues but the front desk took care of it.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2018

This hotel has went down. The room spells like mold. It may have been what it was clean with but it did not result in a good night sleep. The carpet needs to be refreshed as well..The day staff was very professional but after 11pm the young man was not at the desk but sitting over on the sofa watching tv.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed August 18, 2018

This hotel is below standard I'm unsure if a drug bust or angry pimp had happen on my rooms door which was barely hanging on to the hinge. The room had a funny odor when we arrived from the A/C my wife had to go get febreeze from the front desk. The bathroom had no wash towels so I had to make a trip back up front to get some. Bed was dented like larger people previously used it as an trampoline. I am highly disappointed in my stay and can't trust basic reviews.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 15, 2018

As I walk into the hotel I am hassled by another guest asking for my number and if he can visit my room. I politely told him no over and over. The woman at the desk was nice but did not say anything to him. I called to ask if there was another exit and she came to my room to apologize. She was very nice and said if I had any other trouble to let her know and she would call the police. I needed a blanket later in the night and called front desk. Another woman told me that I could come and get it. I thought they were to bring it to the guest, but they didn't. The room smelled like mildew. I will not stay there again.

Room Tip: Remove the pungent odor from the room.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
R R, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2018

Please accept my sincere apologies I was sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with you stay. The front desk clerk did speak to the young person and had documentation of the complaint before she came to apologize on the hotels behalf. When I received information about this issue. I called the company who was responsible for the young person. They assure me that this issue will not happen again. As for the service for the blanket, we only have one desk clerk at night and everything a guest could want or need is behind the front desk, that is company policy. I do apology if there was a miscommunication on our part. We hope that if you are in the area again you would give us a chance to better service you. Thanks

Reviewed February 8, 2018

the night desk clerk was very lound and rude,all ask here a queston she whent off told me I was nothing.and if I do not get out of the lunge she was goneing to call the police .very un professional justbecause I said it smell like smoke in 122

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Sir, Thank you for taking the time to write, please excuse my delay in responding to you. We regret the circumstances that obliged you to write us. When a customer is not satisfied with our services we take it to heart to do whatever we can to fix the issues. I can assure you that the issue you had, has been address and resolved. We would only hope that if you are in the area again, please give us a chance to service you. Thanks