See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Stayed here for 3 days during thanksgiving break... yeah... not the best at all, but we got what we paid for ($60 a night). It smells very odd. The tvs are outdated. the beds were a decent size. Before we left the hotel for the day to venture out, i marked the sheets with a blue pen to make sure they changed them like we asked, they fixed the bed but had not changed our sheets. they didn't know i had marked the sheets. The window in the hotel actually opens and slides, never seen that before in life. I slept fully clothed (in layers of sleeping clothes) and made sure not to put any of my luggage on the floor. the bathroom tub had a stain in it, but other than that, it was very clean. I didn't trust their towels though. If it were my choice i would have tried out the Hampton Inn around the corner but since i didn't book the room, I just dealt with what I had. Good location.Good service reps, very helpful.

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2013

roaches eww dont ever stay if youre like me and some rooms have that 1999 tv eww outdated room with old tv fridge outdated and rusty old and i did i mention i hate roaches eww do not stay here please go somewhere is u maybe can sleep on the street that would be better i repeat do not stay here even for a day there is nothing good about this place tub all rusty too eww i guess ill run through the car wash tomorrow because at no way in hell im getting in that thing

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ljaace
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I was visiting a friend and was taken there to get some rest before I drive 233 miles back home it was getting late time we walked in the room the odor omg it smell like someone pulled a all nighter doing god knows what so he told the lady about the smell she could have gave us another room she wanted to spray that didn't help so I took my my self somewhere else had to pay a little more but hey couldn't take the smell.I don't know if it was clean or not that odor overtook my sense of anything.

Date of stay: September 2013
Reviewed December 30, 2012

This hotel is not very clean, they have roaches, stains on the comforter only stayed there because it was close to where I needed to be. Will be looking for something better in that area to stay next time.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We stopped in Yazoo City on our way to Destin. The had one room left and it was a suite. She offered it to us for $99, and told us it was a good deal since it usually is $124. She also told us it was a VERY nice room. It should be for $124. We got in the room and it was old and very outdated. I was okay with that. I was tired and just wanted to sleep. I went into the bathroom to find only a jacuzzi tub. The vents in the tub were filthy, and there was about 20 ants in the tub. My husband killed them and within in second 20 or more came crawling out of the vents in the tub. I was completely grossed out knowing that was the only thing I could bathe in. Needless to say we grabbed our things, got a refund, and went down the street to a much nicer and CLEANER hotel. She did offer to have it cleaned, but I figured they would just keep coming out and I wasn't to thrilled of the idea of taking a bath with ants and pesticide.

Date of stay: July 2012
Trip type: Travelled as a couple