US$98
Hampton.com
US$58
US$99
US$95
Main St. Hotel(Yazoo City)
US$95
US$97
Hampton.com
Econo Lodge(Canton)
US$60
Best Western Canton Inn(Canton)(Great Value!)
US$72
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 3, 2014

The motel took hundreds of dollars from my account after I used my debit card to pay for one night. I told a person at the desk and then reminded another the next mourning. After talking to owner numerous times He still refused to put money back. Finally after a three way phone conversation between my wife, Attorney General Jim Hood, and Owner, was the problem finally fixed.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

I get to the hotel and the receptionist was rude i go to the room and it smelled ugly and i booked non smoking room... i laydown on the bed and their was a spider on my face after that i was uncomfortable the air conditioner was super loud etc..if u want to have a nice vacation stay somewhere else.... i had booked the hotel for two days i ended up staying. Just one day

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Irasema R
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We stayed here as passing through for a 10 day vacation with our teens. Between checking in and grabbing our luggage, we were told we were moved to another room. Of course it was upstairs with 60 pound bags with no elevator so that was a little irritating. The halls are warm and stuffy with a smell and the room wasn't much better. You could tell this was once a smoking room and although no longer, it smelled terrible. Around the toilet was either dirty or stained yellow and the tub didn't drain so we showered in about 3 inches of our own water. The pillows were slightly larger than a folder and I used both of them so my husband ran down to request another. They spoke another language, laughed then handed it to him. To me, that is rude even if it was about the customer or not. We checked out by 7am just to get out of there. I should have spent a little more $ at another hotel for a better smell if nothing else. There was a fridge and microwave in the room but the fridge hadn't been plugged in so it wouldn't do anyone good for one night. The bed wasn't comfortable and the floors were dirty in our room. There was a pool which appeared clean. They placed us right over the pool and we could hear the kids yelling from our room. Location was great but the parking was horrible.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Quick31
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Stayed here for 3 days during thanksgiving break... yeah... not the best at all, but we got what we paid for ($60 a night). It smells very odd. The tvs are outdated. the beds were a decent size. Before we left the hotel for the day to venture out, i marked the sheets with a blue pen to make sure they changed them like we asked, they fixed the bed but had not changed our sheets. they didn't know i had marked the sheets. The window in the hotel actually opens and slides, never seen that before in life. I slept fully clothed (in layers of sleeping clothes) and made sure not to put any of my luggage on the floor. the bathroom tub had a stain in it, but other than that, it was very clean. I didn't trust their towels though. If it were my choice i would have tried out the Hampton Inn around the corner but since i didn't book the room, I just dealt with what I had. Good location.Good service reps, very helpful.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2013

roaches eww dont ever stay if youre like me and some rooms have that 1999 tv eww outdated room with old tv fridge outdated and rusty old and i did i mention i hate roaches eww do not stay here please go somewhere is u maybe can sleep on the street that would be better i repeat do not stay here even for a day there is nothing good about this place tub all rusty too eww i guess ill run through the car wash tomorrow because at no way in hell im getting in that thing

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple