“Custard - who doesn't love it?”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Custard's Last Stand
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Blue Springs
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed August 23, 2016

Great custard - good choice of mix in. Friendly staff. I visit way too often. It is my wife's favorite place.

Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

This is our family's favorite for ice cream/custard. Fun names, wide variety, and endless combinations.

1  Thank Gina G
Reviewed August 17, 2016

The custard at this place is delicious and they have lots of toppings to make it your way. It is so good that the plain vanilla is just fine with me!

Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

I've had several of there speciality concretes and the mocha almond has to be tops and maybe its because I prefer the chocolate custard over the original. There are a lot of different options to choose from. Grab a bag of the cinnamon popcorn to while you are there. Yummy!!!

Reviewed January 13, 2016

My five year-old daughter was intent on ordering a banana split . . . it was huge AND delicious. We ate it for dessert for two meals. The employees at Custard's are always friendly and helpful. Their ice cream/frozen yogurt is quality. I also have to recommend the turtle sundae - my personal fave.