“Bought the quart and saved money”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Custard's Last Stand
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Blue Springs
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed June 25, 2017

We had two people in our party who wanted the same custard. We purchased a quart as opposed to two cups, saved money, AND had extra ice cream! My favorites are STILL the chocolate malts and the turtle sundaes.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

I have been there many times and never had anything I didn't like. My favorite is the Green Eyed Monster (mint with Oreos).

Reviewed January 17, 2017

Love the different varieties of concretes to pick from! I always have a hard time to figure out which one I want.

Reviewed January 5, 2017

Custard's Last Stand is conveniently located on Hwy 7 in Blue Springs. For an ice cream fix, this is the place. My two favorites are the chocolate malt and the turtle sundae. The staff who work the drive-thru are always friendly and quick.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

Great custard - good choice of mix in. Friendly staff. I visit way too often. It is my wife's favorite place.