“Great Frozen Custard. ”

Custard's Last Stand
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Blue Springs
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Excellent frozen custard. Generous servings. Lots of creative "concretes." Several other regular ice cream treats too. A repeat favorite.

1  Thank Keith P

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

We all like it. So many choices and nice seating area outside with games to play. The banana split is huge served in a loaf pan.

1  Thank Kim C
Reviewed June 25, 2017

We had two people in our party who wanted the same custard. We purchased a quart as opposed to two cups, saved money, AND had extra ice cream! My favorites are STILL the chocolate malts and the turtle sundaes.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

I have been there many times and never had anything I didn't like. My favorite is the Green Eyed Monster (mint with Oreos).

Reviewed January 17, 2017

Love the different varieties of concretes to pick from! I always have a hard time to figure out which one I want.