Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$95
Hotels.comUS$86
Hurb
PricelineUS$86
FindHotelUS$95
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 12, 2021 via mobile

This hotel has every amenity we needed, offered wonderful hospitality and was very clean. Hence a five star review. Our room was spacious and the bedding was comfortable. Parts of the hotel are under renovation (construction did not disrupt our stay)... so it will be even better soon!

Now, to the part where it really shined... the staff. We are driving cross county and checked in late. Check-in was friendly, quick and easy. The following morning, we had to take our car to a mechanic. Checkout is at 11am, our car wasn’t ready until a few hours later. The hotel manager and staff welcomed us to stay in the warmth and comfort of room past checkout... no charge. We were thrilled.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tina M, General Manager at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Blue Springs, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2021

Hi H8924IMwendys,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our amenities were to your liking. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed September 17, 2020 via mobile

Has very good service and helped me with my every need I stayed here with my family and I loved staying there, they have amazing rooms and a nicely done lobby they go out it of there way to make sure I’m comfortable and always made sure are trash was taken and made sure my whole family had towels the whole time I was there

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tina M, General Manager at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Blue Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2020

Hi Josie123789,

It is really nice to know that you liked the stay and services at our hotel during your recent visit. I’m so pleased that you found us a
a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our services were to your liking.

Glad to see your positive overall observations which shall definitely motivate us to serve our guests still better. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!!

Reviewed July 2, 2020

Just about everything that could wrong in a reservation and a stay occurred in this place. I was told one thing on the phone and got a bait-and-switch when I got there. It did not seem to take CoVid seriously (no masks, no barriers, toilet paper from previous guests, etc.). I was somewhere between discussed and fearful.

Date of stay: June 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank catherinecU4875EM
Guest_Relations_MHR, Guest Relations Manager at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Blue Springs, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and accommodations. I am so sorry for the misunderstanding and inconvenience that you experienced during your most recent stay. While I understand your frustration, I assure you that this mishap was purely unintentional and resulted from a genuine misunderstanding. I hope you will forgive this error and the service that did not meet your expectations and that you will someday return to see how we have grown through guest feedback.

Reviewed June 2, 2020

Traveling during covid 19. Staff did not wear mask or gloves. Check in clerk not very pleasant. He insisted I had put on reservation that I had a pet. We did not. After I got to room I double checked my reservation and it didn’t say I had a pet. Room adequate. Mattress and other furniture worn. Refrigerator did work for our cooler food. There was no grab and go breakfast bag. We would try a different hotel if we stopped again in our travels.

Date of stay: May 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Blue Springs, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

I am very sorry to hear that you experienced such an unusual circumstance and inconvenience during your most recent stay with us. We are strictly implementing our staff to follow protocols during this pandemic for the safety of our staff and especially our guests. It is not like us to deliver poor accommodations and we will work our hardest to get back to the standard we are known for.

We would like you to know that guest satisfaction is of extreme importance to us and your feedback has been forwarded to management. We truly thank you again for sharing your feedback and for your valuable business.

Reviewed February 22, 2020

We have stayed at this hotel many times and it has always been A++++ service and accommodations. Highly recommended by us, and will diffidently be coming back..Also visited with owner Max this morning over a very good complimentary breakfast and he is a top notch person all around !!!

Date of stay: February 2020
SophiaGSM, Guest Relations Manager at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Blue Springs, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for the generous review. We are delighted to know you loved our accommodations and that you were impressed with the quality of service you received. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.