“Great fun!”

Silver Dollar City
Ranked #4 of 172 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Branson's #1 attraction for over 50 years, Silver Dollar City features six world-class festivals, 30 thrilling rides & attractions, 40 live shows daily, 60 unique shops, a dozen family restaurants and over 100 demonstrating craftsmen.
Reviewed 12 May 2012

We've had season passes here for several years. The kids love the rides and talking to the artisans and other employees. We enjoy some of the shows, and always end a spring or summer visit with ice cream from the Ice Cream Parlor!

1  Thank elle_travels

Reviewed 12 May 2012

We went on a Friday and had a great time! The employees are pretty friendly and helpful; if they see someone holding a map they're good about sending you in the right direction.

The Bluegrass and BBQ festival is going on right now, and I loved the way they had every stage set up with a performer so you weren't without music while walking around. The BBQ was also excellent; my spouse and I split a plate to save a bit on cost, but I would've eaten a whole plate by myself!

The lines to the rides were fairly short, surprisingly. The longest we had to wait was about 15 minutes, which wasn't bad at all considering the number of school groups we saw. The roller coasters were fun; even the smaller rides were pretty fun.

I only wish there were more or better signs pointing to which direction you need to go. For example, to get to the 'farm' at the back of the park, you come to a four-way intersection with a sign in the middle of it saying 'Go this way!' without ever actually giving a direction to go!

1  Thank amr_ve
Reviewed 10 May 2012

The kids and I love to go, we just have fun. We do have season passes and love the Christmas season

Reviewed 8 May 2012

Plan your day accordingly. Shows are fun. Rides are fun too. My only complaint is the prices. The prices are so high, that it makes it fun to take a large family. There are things for everyone to enjoy.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

We've gone here every year for the last 8 years. We got season passes this year and for the price its worth it. We only live 3 hrs away so we can visit more than once a year. Love the old time atmosphere and simple ways. Nothing negative to say about SDC.