All reviews room was clean pillow top beds golden corral cracker barrel microwave and refrigerator other hotels bagels would stay here again continental breakfast biscuits and gravy hot tub fresh towels no elevator the main strip parking lot great place to stay stayed two nights
Reviewed November 8, 2011

The Amazinn was just average - not terribly clean, not terribly dirty, not the cheapest, but not the most expensive. The room was dark, and the furniture was okay. The bath had a musty smell, and they are not generous with towels. It took us two days to find the swimming pool. We had to ask for an iron and ironing board, and waited a day for them to find it. The continental breakfast was terrible - we got coffee and that was it. Good southern cooking at really reasonable prices is easily available in Branson, so look elsewhere for breakfast.

Now for good stuff - the people were very nice, the price is right in the mid-range, and the location is convenient. We won't go again, however. We have stayed at much nicer places in Branson that are in the same price range. It is convenient to have a refrigerator and microwave in the room. And the best ice cream in Branson is right next door!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the ground floor if you don't want to lug suitcases up and down steep stairs. There will be smoking immediately outside your room, so be prepared for some cigarette odors.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
JPayneBranson, Manager at Angel Inn - Near IMAX, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2012

Dear Guest,

We were glad to have you stay with us at the Amazinn. I am a little puzzled it took you two days to find the pool. At check in, each guest is given a property map and shown where the vending, brochure rack, guest laundry, pool & pool hours, and the breakfast hours are. This is something we train each employee to point out. I wish you had called the front desk, as we would have been more than happy to show you where it was. Our iron & iron boards are located behind the front desk; I will follow up to make sure each employee knows where they are located. Our continental breakfast is extended by offering hot items of biscuits & gravy or French toast. We rotate each day with those. This is in addition to the whole wheat toast, different flavored bagels, hard boiled eggs, hot and cold cereals, homemade donuts, fresh fruits, tropical fruit salad, and 100% juices. Our breakfast is very popular with guests as we have received numerous comment cards and positive reviews. Our gourmet coffee is available 24/7 in the lobby. We do have one of the best locations in Branson, just off the main 76 hwy on Shepherd of the Hills expressway and with level parking. Our little ice cream shop is also open late after the shows for you to grab a nice sweet snack before bed. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed November 6, 2011

Super comfortable beds in large rooms, this hotel is conveniently located near the intersection of Highway 76 and Shepherd of the Hills Parkway. Our room was very clean and the hotel staff was super friendly. I would highly receommend this hotel if you are looking for a great value in Branson.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Jim A
JPayneBranson, Manager at Angel Inn - Near IMAX, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your stay here at the Amzinn. I’m pleased you enjoyed your stay and found you found the hotel to your standards. Thank you for your kind words. I will certainly pass it along to the staff. Its guests like yourself that make it such a pleasure to come to work each day. Thank you again for taking time to review your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed November 2, 2011

I stayed at the AmazInn - again - twice in September, this time with my husband.

This is a mid-quality hotel/motel - but the benefits make it my go to place to stay in Branson. And I go through about 4 times per year.

It's old and even though it's claimed to be updated - it's really still old and old fashioned.

But the prices are fabulous, the front desk staff is always friendly, accommodating, and very helpful. It's always clean. And since I'm always there in the off-season it's usually VERY quiet.

Our first time through was just a normal stay and everything was great. Our second time through we requested to be given a room by noon - I was dropping my husband at the airport and after a week working on a rural cabin he NEEDED a shower before getting on the plane. The front desk was SO helpful and gave us a clean room with a noon check-in. We couldn't have been more grateful. And since I was staying the night before heading back to the cabin I took advantage of the laundry room and was so happy to have the microwave and fridge.

I'm not a fan of hotel breakfast buffets - they are never healthy. And this is no exception. But since I had a micro/fridge and my own food I didn't need it.

I know we'll be back in the spring! And will be looking forward to it.

Room Tip: The less expensive rooms are upstairs (no elevator). I prefer this because it's quieter that way. But if you aren't able to do stairs with luggage then you can go with the downstairs rooms. And the clientele in Branson is generally an older demographic so it's probably pretty quiet also.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank KatieScarlettO

Dear Guest,

Thanks for the nice review of you stay here at Amazinn. We value our repeat guests. We are always in the process of upgrading and modernizing our hotel. We have recently gotten new luxury therapeutic doctor’s choice pillow top mattresses along with luxury gusseted pillows. Guests have been giving great reviews on this latest improvement. Our check in starts at 3p, but if rooms are available early, we are more than happy to let you check in early. All of our rates come with a microwave, fridge, and in room coffee maker in our rooms. Also we have gourmet coffee in to lobby 24/7. Thank you again for reviewing your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back this coming year.

Reviewed October 24, 2011

We stayed here just 1 night while going to Silver Dollar City. Very clean, very basic room. The rooms are all exterior, and can be accessed easily by your vehicle. For the price, this fit the need really well. We'd definitely stay there again! One note: if you are picky about food, the continental breakfast wasn't the best; fruit wasn't really that fresh, the coffee was gross, and the choices were fairly limited. That said, it was free and therefore tough to pass up!

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Bvegas1
Reviewed October 19, 2011

very clean hotel. great staff. this is a tourist town and it is very hard to find a smoking room. Amazinn and Suites was a great place to stay. they were very clean rooms and there staff is very nice. Easily accessible rooms. Even if you have an upstairs room it is not that bad getting your luggage in. If I had not only been passing through I would have stayed longer to visit the area.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business