All reviews room was clean pillow top beds golden corral cracker barrel microwave and refrigerator other hotels bagels would stay here again continental breakfast biscuits and gravy hot tub fresh towels no elevator the main strip parking lot great place to stay stayed two nights
Reviewed October 27, 2008

The hotel looked clean, lady at the desk was nice, but when we got to our rooms, the odor was nauseating. Both rooms had a strong odor like body odor. Another person staying there said their room smelled also, but they were going to try to stay. We opened the doors for a bit, hoping the fresh air would take away the smell, but it didn't improve. My mother, 2 sisters, grandson and 2 nephews and I agreed that even though we would lose the money we paid for two rooms, we couldn't bear to stay there. We checked out after 1/2 hour and went to another hotel.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank spruce52
JPayneBranson, Revenue Manager at Angel Inn - Near IMAX, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2008

After further contact with the guest, we have determined that the odor was an alergy due to the chemicals used in cleaning the rooms. We have since changed products so this won't happen again. We have also refunded the full amount of her hotel stay as it is our policy never to charge a guest for a room they don't like.

Reviewed September 2, 2008

II was expecting a lot less when I arrived we stayed for 4 days and had no major issues the room was clean the shower the bathroom was clean looked like nice heavy duty carpet the pool was nice (older pool but kept clean could use a better paint job around edge to make it look nicer) and the hot tub was working but Staff was needed to be called to clean it from the previous night @ 10:am when the pool opened up no biggy was cleaned within 5 mins. we had some unruley kids in the pool and the staff jumped on the problem and took care of it the room was a double queen it was clean and basic but the staff was helpful and kind we traveled with two small yorkies and had no problems they are a pet friendly hotel which is nice to have the beds where not that great (but I wasn't expecting the world's greatest mattress) but all in for the price I got I can not complain it is off the main strip on sheperd of the hills expressway so isnt to bad to get out and about the pool and hot tub stay open late so that you can enjoy it after a show or round of mini golf they have 2 floors per building with good access with stairs. I will go back and stay there the staff was kind helpful the front desk fixed any problem quickly and the only problem I had was the unruly Teenagers in the pool and the hot tub not being cleaned yet before the pool opened but I am sure that was just because I arrived there @ 10:am the cleaning staff made sure we had plenty of towels and TP paper

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 15, 2008

This was a very nice, inexpensive place to stay while seeing the sights of Branson. Centrally located and close to music, shows and great restaurants, this place was very clean and tidy and had a GREAT, clean pool. rooms were above average CLEAN and very nice for the $50 per night we paid. We will definitely stay there again. And the hot tub WAS working when we were there and very enjoyable after the sun went down! The pool was fantastic and very cool during the day and my son enjoyed it immensely. i highly recommend this as a no frills place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed June 19, 2008

We had a good stay here during the week of June 11th. Front desk staff was helpful (and available!), room was clean with new carpet, pool was decent. Only complaint was that the hot tub was not in operation. My sister-in-law was VERY disappointed about that. It is not fancy, but if you are looking for a decent place to stay at a very reasonable price, this is a good choice.