“Billy Bob's is a must visit”

Billy Bob Dairyland
Ranked #15 of 411 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Arrived about 11:00 for lunch. I ordered the chili cheese dog and it was excellent. Others ordered burger which was huge. We also had peanut butter shake and fried pie. All was excellent.

1  Thank paul g
Write a ReviewReviews (1,370)

Reviewed July 16, 2018

We chose to try this place on our way out of Branson yesterday morning. Glad we did! I had the chili cheese dog which was great. Loved the chili sauce...no beans, no onions or chunks of tomato. The other two I was with had the burgers and chocolate malts. They loved them! Burgers were thick...you get your moneys worth!
It's a small place with limited seating, so be prepared to wait. Staff was friendly and efficient. Handled the crowd very well.

1  Thank Jennifer0226
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went to Billy Bob’s Dairyland yesterday at 10:30am. We chose not to eat breakfast but instead have a very early lunch. We got there when they opened. This turned out to be a good thing as they were busy when we left! The food was amazing! So glad I ordered a single cheese burger as it was huge! Crinkle cut French fries were delicious and served very hot! This went well with the hot fudge and peanut butter milkshake that was so big I couldn’t drink it all! The bun was an egg style bun- nice and fresh. This family owned business was clean, warm and friendly. We sat in a booth next to the check out where the owner was as nice as he could be. His grand daughter was our waitress and his great granddaughter also was there. Lovely family. Amazing food!

1  Thank stacyw440
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Well not sure where to start. Service was decent. A/C was not very good on a hot summer night. Food well I personally thought it was not very good. Greasy burnt dry. Yuck pretty much. Burger king would have been a better idea.

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Oh my! I had a single but my husband ordered a double. Better be really to eat! Burgers are large. Extra large. I’m completely full. Extremely!! I could not hold another bite.

1  Thank Dixon47

Been to Billy Bob Dairyland? Share your experiences!