The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center
Lynina Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$75
Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$70
QualityInn
US$90
US$76
Barrington Hotel & Suites(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$55
US$145
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Ozark Valley Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$57
Welk Resort Branson(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$99
US$224
US$219
US$208
Priceline
All reviewsoutdoor poolnorth towerfree breakfastsmall balconythe penthouseopen until midnightvery nice hotelhot tubcomfortable bedsnice roomwafflesspring breakthe main striphot breakfastbiscuitsdefinitely stay here againpools
Reviewed June 19, 2015

We stayed here the week of June 8th. Family of four...2 kids age 11 and 16. The hotel itself, and the rooms were very clean. The housekeeping staff was awesome. I think our maid was Laurie (sp) She was always there if you needed anything...towels, paper, directions, advice. Very sweet lady. She has a twin sister that works there. They were both so kind. Management should be aware of this..they are wonderful. Maintenance was also great. We had the bathroom light burn out at 9pm one night. The guy was there in 10 min. to fix it. The pool is very nice. Fairly large pool, lots of lounging area around it with hot tub. Indoor pool and hot tub also. Free breakfast in building next door. Very friendly attendants...decent hot breakfast. Good enough to get your families belly full before heading out for the day...definitely not gourmet!! I would definitely stay here again. When you drive around Branson and see all of the other hotels...you will be happy you picked this one!! Some of them look very run down and dirty. The bathroom area is typical...sink on outside, tub and toilet in its own room, which is very small. Hard to change clothes in even. It would be great if they would put a curtain separating the sink area and sleeping area. This way you could have some privacy if traveling with kids!! The location is right on the strip...close to everything. There are things in walking distance, but the hills in Branson are a killer. Everything is on a hill!! Don't be surprised when you see that the hotel is on a hill. For people who have trouble walking....you need to get a room in the first building, and try to park in front. The back building parking lot has quite the slope. It is fine for healthy people, but disabled/wheelchair...might be hard.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank notaweathergirl
tim d, Manager at The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2015

Thank you for your review. I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I've taken special note about your housekeeper. I'm happy to hear how pleased you were with her service. Please visit us again when you travel to Branson in the future. Thanks again.

Reviewed June 19, 2015

We visited here four nights in June. I was unhappy the first night, but very happy the last three nights. If you are staying in the front building BEWARE: All of the King beds are very tall and if you are not say 6'6" tall or so you will have difficulty getting in and out of bed. They do have stools, but who wants to do that in the middle of the night?
We had room 701, which we paid extra and was super small. It had a balcony, but once again, built for Munchkins. (I had wished I had brought a small trampoline to maybe summersault into bed?)

The included breakfast is in an adjacent building. It was not so hot. ALL bacon was very greasy, and the link sausage was not done. Scrambled eggs were choppy.
You can make your own waffles and toast, which were just fine. We did not opt to go back the last three mornings. By the way Doug Gabriel came by when we were eating and gave us discount tickets to his show=which I have reviewed separately.

On days 2-4 we were switched to a double queen room in the back which was just GREAT! It cost less and was very roomy in room 326, and convenient to the parking lot in a walk in level.

The indoor whirlpool is great after a day's activities, and is open until midnight.

If we were staying on the strip we would consider staying here again. But it is very difficult to make a left turn to get to some shows due to a heavy line of traffic.

Also it took us 1.2 hours to reach I-65 on Sunday morning trying to get back to the highway to go home. But that is no fault of the Clarion. I would just go another way next time. (and leave before 10:30 when everyone else leaves town.)

Big Jim

Room Tip: Get a nice room in the back building
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank keno777

Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed most of your stay. I'm sorry you had such a time getting on the bed in your first room. That room is a suite with a canopy bed. They are a bit high so we provide a step stool specifically for that reason. I'm also sorry to hear you didn't enjoy the breakfast. I will pass your comments along to our restaurant manager. I very much appreciate your comments and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed June 17, 2015

From the moment of arrival the staff was helpful and very courteous.......besides being knowledgeable of the nearby attractions. The room was very nicely appointed with a great balcony view over the pool. Buckingham's Steakhouse offered delicious meals and the free breakfast buffet.This trip was for the Asia Sailors Westpac'rs 2015 reunion at the hotel and our every need was taken care of thanks to Joe Cuna and his staff. I look forward to future stays for the reunion at this great facility.

Room Tip: Prefer the rooms in the main hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Namvet68

I'm so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to show Mr. Cuna your kind comments. I hope your group and you personally will stay with us again when you visit Branson.

Reviewed June 6, 2015

Asia Sailor Westpac'rs Association held its annual reunion and again chose the Clarion Hotel in Branson, MO for the third time. Our members were treated like royalty with superb service by all members of the hotel staff. A special note of thanks goes out to Kathy Richardson Director of sales for her tireless work in keeping track of our room block and Tim Dent General Manager that always seems to somehow keep all the balls in the air at the same time. As we sailors like to say Bravo Zulu. If you have reunion planning to do, this venue is highly recommended and excels in all areas of: Value, Service, Cleanliness, Location and Room Quality. Mac-OUT

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business

We thank you for your kind words and are so happy your group enjoyed your stay with us once again. We will see your group again next year and we are very much looking forward to it! Take care of yourselves! Thanks again!

Reviewed May 28, 2015

Nicely appointed room in a well maintained hotel. See room selection tip below. Rate we paid was commensurate with the quality of the facility. Staff very personable and helpful. The Clarion is right on main strip of Branson, convenient to all the show and activity venues in the area. You can walk to some show venues, there is a nice shopping plaza next door, and several restaurants are also within a very short walk.
Breakfast, included with room, was one of the best we've ever had at a hotel.

Slight negative - breakfast is in restaurant next door, and have to walk outside and across parking lot to get to it - bit of an issue when we had rain. But worth the walk - fresh juices, coffee, iced and hot teas, buffet type breakfast w/waffles, eggs, bacon, sausages, ham slices, french toast strips, biscuits 'n gravy, fresh and canned fruits, usual breads, etc. Plus, they had a very nice gentleman there all 3 mornings playing the guitar and singing, a wonderful touch, and a great way to start your day.

Only other minor issue, front parking lot is steep, since hotel on a hill, and not much parking out front. If you park in back, you have some covered parking, but have to walk up hill a bit to get to hotel entrance.

This place was well worth the price, and I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for room facing the pool area, nicer view of surrounding hills, and quieter then street side. Higher floors (4 thru 6) afford best views
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your review! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, that our staff was courteous and that you enjoyed our free hot breakfast buffet. I'm sorry about the slant of the parking lot. Unfortunately Branson is built on hills as we are in the Ozark Mountains. I'm also sorry to hear about your having to go to breakfast in the rain. That isn't much fun. Thank you for your review. I hope you will stay with us again when you visit Branson in the future.