“Enriching Experience”

St. James Winery & Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 408 Restaurants in Branson
Price range: US$8 - US$35
Description: Missouri's largest and most awarded winery has made a home in Branson, Missouri. Proudly serving all of the St. James Winery products from the St. James family of high quality beverages. Wine, Cider and Craft Beer. Open daily, visitors can enjoy a complimentary tasting of our esteemed wines. Also offer a premium experience wine tasting paired with soevenir wine glass, paired with cheeses and featuring a more in depth, personalized wine tasting experience that features our elite Winemaker Series. That series is only available at the winery and very limited in quantity. Lunch and Dinner are served in our award winning, scratch kitchen. We offer brick oven pizza, dinner specials and a variety of sandwiches, wraps, salads, appetizers and desserts. Also feature a courtyard, garden and patio area for a truly relaxing experience. Bocce Ball courts, yard games and board games all provided at no cost. Branson's unique attraction to TASTE, DINE & PLAY. We look forward to serving you!
Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

The food is inspired. Joe modestly says that he runs the kitchen when, in fact, he creates magic in the menu. Whatever the special may be when you dine, order it! We enjoyed a wine tasting at our table, and then we were able to pair our meals with the perfect bottles from their selection. If you are really lucky, you’ll enjoy the table services of Lynne. What a great time!

1  Thank travelingBard23

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had gone there for a wine tasting and had eaten right before. Big mistake! The aroma upon walking into the doors was mouth-watering!! The wine taking sis not disappointment at all. There were several wines I really enjoyed and I bought a souvenir wine glass for my collection. Also, we didn’t remember seeing this winery last year and learn that it was renovated from a ticket center of some kind in July 2017. Nicely done!!

1  Thank wbidne
Reviewed March 13, 2018

A winery and restaurant, great idea. We had a delicious pizza built to our specs (we are vegetarians) and nice bottle of Concord red wine. We so enjoyed this. First, we went into the store and actually tried the wine tasting. We really liked several and bought a few. When we went to the restaurant, how surprised we were to see the same prices for the wine as we ate our pizza. Several wine bottles for less than $12, some only $10. This was a whole bottle, not just a glass. Nice décor, nice gift shop and great food. St. James, please start a store in Tulsa. Thanks.

2  Thank Tony S
Reviewed March 6, 2018

We dropped the teens off at an attraction they would enjoy, and my husband and I decided to kill the time by stopping by to do a wine tasting. This was by far the best wine tasting we have ever done. Rusty, the person pouring our tastings, was very friendly and made us feel totally comfortable. He was very knowledgeable about the wines. We started out by picking the 6 wines from the list that we wanted to try. Both my husband and I like the dry white wines, and we found two that we really enjoyed. After we tried our six picks, all leaning towards the dry side, Rusty asked us if he could get us to do a little wine experimenting. He then proceeded to take the fruit flavored sweet wines and add them our favorite dry wine. We experimented until we got the ration of sweet to dry just where we enjoyed it, and it added a wonderful new twist to our dry white. We tried the Sauvignon Blanc with raspberry wine, strawberry wine, the blueberry/blackberry, and the cherry. We ended up buying a case of wine consisting of 3 bottles of the dry white we enjoyed second best, 6 of the one we liked the most, and 3 bottles of sweet raspberry wine to mix in with the dry when we desire. Upon our purchase of the case, we received a certificate for a free pizza at the restaurant. Since we had time to kill and were hungry, we decided to go over to the attached restaurant and give the pizza a try. We were glad we did! We ordered one of the restaurant's signature pizzas, the Blue-B-Que. It is a St. James Blueberry Wine bar-b-q sauce, with garlic chicken breast, red onion, bacon, and fresh mozzarella. It was delicious! The atmosphere of the restaurant was quiet, welcoming, and friendly. We will definitely go here again on our next trip to Branson.

2  Thank Wilfam1985
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Probably one of the last places where i would go eat is a winery. First of all, I didn’t know that they had food, and my husband and I are not wine drinkers. But, as the saying goes, I had a coupon. We were nearby, and a pizza sounded great. Shortly after being seated, this guy came up, and started talking to my husband. I did the courteous thing, by asking him and his wife to join us, and they did. Before very long, the guy realized that my husband wasn’t who he had thought, but we continued to share. Our delicious looking pizza arrived, then theirs did. As we enjoyed the pizza, the sharing continued. We had a great pizza lunch with new friends. In this quiet, beautiful restaurant, it is a great place to enjoy delicious pizza, meet friends, or make new ones.

2  Thank memoryseeker

Been to St. James Winery & Restaurant? Share your experiences!