“Beautiful Hotel”

Ranked #19 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Dallas, Texas
“Beautiful Hotel”
Reviewed 24 October 2011

We stayed here two nights. The hotel itself is very beautiful. The room was very comfortable and roomy. There was a balcony. It was convenient to the shows we were attending. The breakfast was very good. Check in and Check out was quick and simple. We will definitely be staying here again on our next trip to Branson.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
5 Thank MarieNTexas13

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (208)
St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed 15 October 2011

This motel was just beautiful. The rooms are spacious and kept very clean. The beds are very comfortable. Bert at the front desk was the nicest person you will ever meet and very helpful. We used the jacuzzi every night and we stayed for 7 nights. The breakfest was very good and always kept with plenty of food. We had cookies and tea in the afternoons. If I ever get the chance to come back to Branson this would be the only motel I would stay at.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Bella1202
North Port, Florida
Reviewed 10 October 2011

A very pleasant experience. The rooms were spacious and very clean. Beds comfortable.
Lobby area nice. Continental breakfast was great.

Room Tip: We were on the fifth floor with a very good view of the city.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Philbert63
Leavenworth, Kansas
Reviewed 9 October 2011

We recently stayed at the Hotel Grand Victorian with pets. Let me give everyone a warning if you are traveling with pets. DO NOT STAY IN ANY ROOM NEXT TO THE ELEVATOR. You will not sleep past 5:00am because the headboards are next to the elevator mechanical room. You continously hear the bangs and swishing of the elevator. In their defense they did offer me another room when I complained; however I had too much to move and since we were on vacation we did not want to hang around until a room became available so we could move our stuff. I was just disapointed because they could have offered more to make up for the horrible noise distraction, such as a free night or something, but it did not seem like they cared that much. The rooms are clean, breakfast not that great, friendly staff, just if you like to sleep do not stay near the elevator.

Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank mary906789
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Reviewed 1 October 2011

The hotel staff was very courteous and friendly. The pools are beautiful and the rooms are very nice. It was a good place to stay and I will return again.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank LynnaBeach
Rochester, New York
Reviewed 17 September 2011

The word "palace" is an understatement describing what this hotel is like. I will always have very pleasant memories of this place. The front desk staff was so kind and patient. The lobby is beautifully furnished. My room was on the 5th floor and had such a breathtaking view of the Ozarks. My bed was very comfortable, had a large TV, had a couch, and the cleanliness was well above average. The jets on the whirlpool tub in my room were strong and not weak at all. I loved the player piano in the lobby, and the classical and jazz music played on the hallway speakers, Some people on this site have complained about the breakfast. I thought it was delicious and they provided at least two hot items every morning. Many shows, restaurants, and attractions are within walking distance. Complaints - I can't think of any. And the price is just right - I'm sure I would have paid more for a whirlpool room somewhere else at a luxury hotel. Hotel Grand Victorian, you have made my vacation a success! You shall see me again if I make another journey to Branson.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
9 Thank bigcahuna316
Ida Grove, Iowa
Reviewed 15 September 2011

Nicely kept up hotel in a great location on Hwy. 76 (the strip)...we walked across the Highway to go ride the Ducks! Denny's is located right next door, and 75 feet from there was a Krispy Kreme donut shop! Branson Mall is a block down the road, so any Wal-Mart shopping can be done very quickly.

Room Tip: Rooms are quieter on the back of the hotel. Ask for a room with a balcony!
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family