“What A Cool Place To Stay!”

Hotel Grand Victorian
Ranked #19 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Fort Worth, Texas
“What A Cool Place To Stay!”
Reviewed 19 January 2012

Now you have to understand that I love Victorian and I am probably a bit biased. However, I loved this small, cozy hotel where everyone from the front desk to the housekeepers are always dressed in Victorian garb with a smile on their faces.

It is small, and it is cozy with the fireplace blazing when appropriate. There is also an afternoon tea to be enjoyed by all guests.

The location is on the strip just above a small outlet strip mall with some great stores. It may not be as near some events as you would wish, but for us, it was certainly within walking distance.

I've stayed at many places in Branson, but this was my favorite...but keep in mind my original sentence. It is not the Hilton, but it was a very cool experience.

Room Tip: I did not notice that there was a better location as far as rooms go.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Dajo43

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (205)
Reviewed 28 November 2011

The main complaint was we were in a room facing the ride the ducks sign and at three in the morning that light is still flashing and really bothered me to the point where I could not sleep very well the 3 nights we were there I asked to be moved but they were packed and would not refund my money to go t

• Stayed April 2011
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 2 November 2011

The hotel was well kept and clean. The staff was very nice and accommodating. The price and location were great, which is why we chose the hotel. The location was right next to the outlets so that was great. Those were the good things. The other things that could have been better are: breakfast, temp of the pool, decor, size of the room. All of these were fine, but it could be better. The breakfast had limited options and it was very cramped there when we went. The temp of the pool was freezing! The decor was outdated, but not a huge deal in my mind. The TV was a nice flat screen, but the beds were very hard. I have some back issues and the beds did not help. Lastly the bathroom was not big, so if you have issues with small spaces, this might not be for you. All in all it was a nice hotel for the price and met my expectations.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank Ken B
Grayslake, Illinois
Reviewed 30 October 2011

We stayed here for three nights and found everything excellent. The building,the room,the food,the service,and the location was just great. We will be staying here every time we come to Branson. We have recommended this hotel to other people, and they all were very very happy with their stay.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Bob C
Reviewed 28 October 2011

I reserved rooms twice this past year for my family. I was told by my family that their stay was wonderful and they enjoyed their stay immensely.

Staff was excellent... Great hotel!

• Stayed September 2011
4 Thank UnityTech
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 24 October 2011

We stayed here two nights. The hotel itself is very beautiful. The room was very comfortable and roomy. There was a balcony. It was convenient to the shows we were attending. The breakfast was very good. Check in and Check out was quick and simple. We will definitely be staying here again on our next trip to Branson.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
5 Thank MarieNTexas13
St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed 15 October 2011

This motel was just beautiful. The rooms are spacious and kept very clean. The beds are very comfortable. Bert at the front desk was the nicest person you will ever meet and very helpful. We used the jacuzzi every night and we stayed for 7 nights. The breakfest was very good and always kept with plenty of food. We had cookies and tea in the afternoons. If I ever get the chance to come back to Branson this would be the only motel I would stay at.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple