All reviews front desk the breakfast area two room suite hotel is located free breakfast nice hotel an upgrade last minute trip sleeper sofa spent nights parking lot rooms were very clean would stay here again outdoor pool dixie stampede enjoyed our stay spring break
Reviewed August 3, 2016

We enjoyed our weekend in June. There was a lot to do in a short walk. We enjoyed it and try to stay at different hotels each visit to find our favorite. This was not our favorite but since we were covering the cost of extended family. This was the best bargain.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

This is the nicer of the two Holiday Inn Expresses in Branson. This is a very nice accommodating hotel. The staff was friendly and the rooms were nice and clean. It fit the new Holiday Inn Express branding perfectly. It has relatively close access to the lake. Breakfast was good. It's a nice place. Huge rooms!

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed August 1, 2016

We stayed a week. The staff were very knowledgeable, polite and friendly. The rooms were clean and compact but with all the site seeing that can be done you only sleep in the room. Check in and out was effortless .Truly a great trip.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 30, 2016

The room was clean and plenty of room. We got a suite. Good breakfast but had to stand in line and was very crowded. Loved the special touch of the doughnuts. Have not ever had these at a Holiday Inn before. The rooms have balconies which is really nice. The breakfast staff works very hard and are very friendly.

Room Tip: The suites are very roomy.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

I struggled with a proper rating. I'd say 3.5 was more true but didn't want to rate it lower unfairly. We had a problem when we checked in, I had booked over the phone so I could confirm the number of beds in the suite.The lady on the phone assured me there were 2 king beds no pull out sofa. Ok great. We have large teenage boys, that would work for us and be cheaper than 2 rooms. Lies. This does not exist on this property. I had been skeptical because it was a generic Holiday Inn number, I didn't speak to someone physically on this property when I booked. Lesson learned. We had brought a cot from home in case we ran into trouble and my son was glad we did! They had no roll away beds available and the hotel was full. If we hadn't brought our own he would have been on the floor. Seriously poor form to have to pay for a suite but not provide your guests with an appropriate amount of beds. I feel that was on Holiday Inn ,the company,not this property specifically. That said, this property was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The AC unit in our bedroom wasn't working properly resulting in a very humid warm room, we couldn't do anything about it in the middle of the night but mentioned it when we checked out. The lady seemed concerned, thanked us for telling her, wrote it down and said she would have a repairman look at it. So why did I still give it a 4? Breakfast is what really saved it! Standard breakfast buffet: eggs sausage, cereal, oatmeal, etc......And GLUTEN FREE bread! What?!? For real?!? No way!! I have food allergies and I carry a stash of safe food for myself because no one ever has much I can eat but I always look anyway and was totally impressed! I headed out for the day with my family with a full tummy just like the rest of them! Yay! This was an added touch that made me feel less stressed, and made it just a bit above average.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Natasha E, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Branson 76 Central, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2016

Dear Darling76,

We are very sorry there was confusion regarding the type of room you booked. We do offer 2 room suites - (one room is a bed room and the other room is a living space). We have suites with 1 King bed in the bedroom or a King bed and a Jacuzzi or 2 Queen beds in our “family suites”. The living rooms consist of a queen size pull out sleeper sofa. When booking in the future for something very specific when it comes to room types I would suggest calling the property direct. Many times the Central Reservation Offices have team members that have not actually visited the property.

We are however pleased that our breakfast was to your complete satisfaction.
We would love for you to stay with us again in the future. When reserving next time – ask for the “family suite” – I think that should adequately meet your needs.