“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

We decided to try this place based on other reviews, I ordered the country fried steak , the girls ordered chicken blt and my husband had steak it was all very good the garlic mashed potatoes with white gravy was awesome, we also had fried mushrooms and fried pickles , our waitress took great care of us also, glad we ate there

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Recently ate at the Black Oak Grill while passing through Branson for a few days. The service was fantastic and the food was delicious for the most part. We ordered the fried pickle appetizer, and I must say I was impressed. Being from Louisiana and having some of the best food in my opinion, it is very hard to impress me with an appetizer. Definitely worth it! I ordered the Smoked Chicken and Avocado Club (which our waitress recommended as her favorite item on the menu), and my husband ordered the ribeye. My food was fantastic! The steak had a good flavor, but it was extremely tough which isn’t usually the case when ordering from a restaurant of this scale. We will definitely be back, but we probably not order the steak again.

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

We decided to try some place new on our family vacation. The food, service, and atmosphere were wonderful. Our kids liked the decor, and enjoyed the food. With a 2, 3, and 7 year old that is important.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

My wife's burger looked decent. I had the pulled pork macaroni. There was a small dollop of pork on top of some fairly bland Mac and cheese.I was a bit disappointed considering the location on the landing and what the cost of the meal was.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

Late Sunday afternoon- seated in less than 2 minutes, service was great. I love their fried pickles! They slice them thin and they are not too salty. Most places have them super salty. Youngest had the kids cheeseburger and DH and older son had the burger on the pretzel bun. Everyone had happy plates! I had the salmon- very large filet and cooked to perfection- still moist. The zucchini was thick sliced, seasoned well and not overcooked. We will absolutely return to this place every time we're in Branson.

Been to Black Oak Grill? Share your experiences!