“Chips and salsa are good”

Tequila's 2 Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #76 of 407 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

But that’s about it. Everything else is mediocre.. we ordered a strawberry daiquiri and there was so much rum it wasn’t drinkable. Our waiter was great. But next time I think we could find a better place

Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

Really good Tex-Mex at a very reasonable price. I ordered the Carnitas and the waiter recommended I try the pork nachos instead. They were fantastic! My wife ordered the Tequila’s Burrito and it was very good as well.

Their frozen house lime margarita is very good. It is not the typical sweet and sour mix you find at most Tex-Mex places. They had a good tequila and lime taste, highly recommended. If you get it frozen it will be like a slushee.

Their menu is pretty extensive but has a lot of the typical fare just arranged in different combinations.

Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

Well, we chose this place because it was close to our condo. It was actually really good. Non greasy chips and good homemade salsa. Kids had grilled chicken strips and they were excellent. Bloody Mary was good flavor, but no garnish. Beers and margaritas good. I had chila quillas. It was pretty good except the peppers were mushy and I asked for green sauce and it was pretty sparse. Good service. I recommend if looking for Mexican food.

Reviewed December 10, 2017

We both had the Speedy Gonzales and a small guacamole. Chips and salsa and of course Marguerites. It was just the right amount of food and very tasty. This is the second time we have eaten here. Very good.

Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

Bland food, bland salsa. Staff not particularly friendly. We will not return. Noticed inch thick dust on the ceiling fans, not sure about the kitchen or bathroom.

Been to Tequila's 2 Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!