“Nice family place to eat”

Tequila's 2 Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #70 of 395 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

The fajitas and Barito specials are wonderful. They have specials on drinks and we chose to have a pitcher of beer and a pitcher of margaritas all of which were cold serve with salted rim glasses for the margaritas and chilled glass for the beer.
The fajitas or a combo of both beef and chicken cooked wonderfully and paired with all of the accoutrements of salsa cheese jalapeños guacamole sour cream lettuce.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

We met friends for lunch. We ate nachos and they were just ok. Waiter was a little slow too. Chips were good. Friends had fajitas. They were good.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

But that’s about it. Everything else is mediocre.. we ordered a strawberry daiquiri and there was so much rum it wasn’t drinkable. Our waiter was great. But next time I think we could find a better place

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Really good Tex-Mex at a very reasonable price. I ordered the Carnitas and the waiter recommended I try the pork nachos instead. They were fantastic! My wife ordered the Tequila’s Burrito and it was very good as well.

Their frozen house lime margarita is very good. It is not the typical sweet and sour mix you find at most Tex-Mex places. They had a good tequila and lime taste, highly recommended. If you get it frozen it will be like a slushee.

Their menu is pretty extensive but has a lot of the typical fare just arranged in different combinations.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Well, we chose this place because it was close to our condo. It was actually really good. Non greasy chips and good homemade salsa. Kids had grilled chicken strips and they were excellent. Bloody Mary was good flavor, but no garnish. Beers and margaritas good. I had chila quillas. It was pretty good except the peppers were mushy and I asked for green sauce and it was pretty sparse. Good service. I recommend if looking for Mexican food.

Been to Tequila's 2 Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!