“Hard work paid off.”
Review of Motel 6 Branson

Motel 6 Branson
Ranked #125 of 139 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I have stayed at this location in Jan 2014. It was good for the price, and it is a MOTEL 6 of course. I wasn't going to try a " Motel 6", cause they were not the best, in anything. I arrived at the Branson location, and I was surprised. a indoor pool,( not commom at a 6) . the indoor room I had was fine. I could walk on clean carpet. The front desk lady, was helpful and pleasant, even though I noticed a cast on her foot, and she just was barked at by the guest in front of me. ( some folks that get there hotel mixed up a 6 from a Hilton , need to adjust what they expect, and buy a clue, or manors) I did speak to another lady there , the ( GM), and she had said that they opened last Memorial weekend, and the property was vacant for some time.Hats off to them and the crew who got the motel together. in a hurry. Its not perfect, but its nice,and after there re model, things will be Great. Off the strip, and its quite. I was also surprised of there large parking lot. next time in the summer, I'll have room to park my boat. Shout out to the ( GM) for a fair price in the event we book rooms for our group.

Room Tip: Indoor non smoking, pet free rooms ( has the indoor pool)
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
m64827bo, General Manager at Motel 6 Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2014

We thank you for choosing Motel 6 as your place to stay while visiting Branson. We are proud of our quiet property nestled back in the woods, yet close to all of the action.
Motel 6 is coming up and getting noticed for being nicer than the reputation it once carried. Most of the properties are remodeled to the new "Phoenix" look and nationwide we are quickly becoming known for the new modern look.
Our indoor heated pool is a nice feature that draws our guests to us and back to us after visiting us.
You should come and visit us in the summer months and enjoy both our indoor and outdoor pools.
We will continue to make improvements as we grow, and we are happy your visit with us was more than you had expected.
We Thank You... We Appreciate You... and please do remember:
"We'll leave the light on for You"!!

There are newer reviews for Motel 6 Branson

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Nice rooms and size for the price, but done on a very low budget with "NO" Amenities at all in the rooms ("NO" coffee pot,iron or iron board,microwave, refrigerator, or hair dryer) bath floor was just Linoleum instead of tile
The Jacuzzi tub worked great and the beds were OK but very low to the floor, but again for the price it was nice just hard to fine (poor location) even though just a few blocks off the strip in Branson

Room Tip: Jacuzzi rooms very reasonable
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
m64827bo, General Manager at Motel 6 Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Thank You so very much for choosing Motel 6 Branson for your visit. We are happy you enjoyed your room and we are working on a means to being able to be found easier.
It's a great property nestled back into the woods a few blocks, yet so close to all of the action.
At Motel 6, we offer a clean, comfortable room at the lowest national price, therefore, we offer no amenites. We do however, have fresh coffee daily in our lobby from 6 a.m. until 10 a.m. and although we offer no amenities, we have 24 hr. front desk service and we keep hairdryers, irons and ironing boards behind our front desk and have vending machines in the case that you may not have brought your shampoo, conditioner, toothbrushes, etc...
Our jacuzzi rooms are a big seller as they are spacious and very nice.

We hope to see you again next time you find yourself visiting Branson.
We Thank You for choosing us, and please do remember: "We'll leave the light on for You"!!

Blessings and Wishes for a Fantastic New Year...

Reviewed 29 December 2013

I had booked a room with a Jacuzzi tub but when my wife and I arrived, they had trouble finding our booking. After a few minutes, they found us under a different room, they gave us a free upgrade to the room we were looking for. The front desk folks are very friendly and polite and anxious to make your trip as relaxing as possible. The hotel has a good indoor pool and laundry facilities onsite. The room was clean and I would have to say on the bigger size for hotel rooms, plenty of room to spread out. Another plus is that this hotel, is just far enough off of the strip to be quiet and just close enough to walk to White Water or a zip line attraction. Based on our experience, I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

We are always happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at Motel 6 Branson. I apologize for any confusion with your reservation at check in--we switched from an on-site third party reservation to going through our central reservations, and for some reason some of our reservations do not come out as our guests say they made them.
Due to this sometimes causing confusion, I have switched back to our third party reservations coming directly through our hotel again, so I am in high hopes you will not find your check in next time to be anything but swift and satisfying.
Only being open since Memorial Weekend, sometimes I feel we are the best kept secret in Branson, but we are getting known to be on the map and we are definately capturing the return guest, which guests such as yourselves are the reason we keep a heart for service and an attitude of gratitude. You are the persons that continue to keep us moving forward with a heart for guest satisfaction and customer service.
We hope you come and visit us during the summer months this year--we have the best of both worlds, the Christmas lights and shows in the winter, and lots of shows, Silver Dollar City and fun in the sun in the summer!!
Having both an indoor and an outdoor pool allows our guests to come visit us year round and have fun in the sun--or even in the snow, be cool in the pool!! :0
We hope either way, any season, when you find yourselves back in Branson, you will come and give us the pleasure of serving you again.
We Thank You... and We Appreciate You!!
Blessings and Warm Regards to You...

Reviewed 23 December 2013

After driving many hours from Kansas heading to Arkansas I finally had to stop and rest at about 6am 12/22/13. I saw the motel 6 sign in Branson MO and have stayed there in different areas before without a complaint. Now this facility was completely different than my past experiences with Motel 6. First of all the woman with brown hair and crutches at the front desk was very rude and charged me over 50 for the room even though I showed her online the rooms were going for $39, plus they were supposedly advertising pets stay for free during this time, but I was too exhausted to stand and argue so I reluctantly paid this steep price. I also had asked before leaving the lobby for a ground level floor since I am a young woman traveling alone I didn't want the inconvenience of having to haul my belongings up a bunch of stairs. She gave me room 205 and assured me my room was on ground level in the next building stating my room was right around the corner of that building. Well I drove to the next building and noticed room 205 was on the second level and not on ground level as requested. In fact the room wasn't even just around the corner as the front desk lady had stated it was in the middle of the 2nd floor on the complete other side of the building. Now I was already beyond tired and now this was just frustrating. I drove back to the lobby building and once again asked this woman if I could have a room that is easily accessible from the parking lot as I was traveling alone. She appeared and acted annoyed didn't say one word to besides fine you are in room 224 gave me the new room keys and didn't even explain where the room was. I just left and drove to the next building to look for the room. Now besides the rudeness of this woman at the front desk she also failed to explain to me any of the amenities at this facility. I didn't even know they had a pool and I still don't know if they offer breakfast??? Wifi was included but it didn't work for the duration of my stay and I called to complain and a gentlemen simply replied well it doesn't work we can't do anything. Now in room cleanliness was another issue. My bed covers yes both had stains on them so I am glad I brought my own blankets as I wouldn't want to ruin the day anymore than I already had for the woman at the front desk if I called to complain. Plus I had already unpacked and like I said was exhausted. The heating unit also works how it wants to in room 224 as in it will either be heat wave hot or blow cold air. I will never stay at the Motel 6 in branson again and quite frankly I feel ripped off. The motels on the strip would have been a better choice.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Luisa R
m64827bo, General Manager at Motel 6 Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

We are so very sorry to hear you were disappointed with your stay here with us at Motel 6 Branson and hope in the future you choose stay with us again.
In speaking with my Front Desk clerk in regards to you showing her a $39 on-line rate, she states you did not tell her of this.
We match any and all on-line rates, so I was surprised to hear that she would not match your rate you said you showed her. I realize it was 6 a.m. when you checked in and you must have been tired from driving. Room 205 is in fact on the same level. All you would have had to do was walk through our breezeway, but if in fact you drove around to the back of the building, yes, it would require walking up a flight of stairs.
We do not charge for pets. Pets and children 17 and under stay free at Motel 6. In reviewing your check-in that morning, you paid a rate of $45.99. If you showed my clerk an on-line rate of $39.00 and she did not honor that for some reason, I would be more than happy to discount your next stay to compensate the difference or refund you the difference from whatever site you found that rate on. I do not have any on-line rates I have advertised at that rate, but that is not to say there isn't one.
Our lowest advertised on-line rate from Branson, MO is $45.99 for a 1 person rate at this time.
During our busy season, we do ask that you book online to get a lower rate, but when we are not busy, we do not have a problem offering or matching any rates our guests bring to us.
As far as our Wifi being spotty, my clerk in the morning stated when you called inquiring about it he told you it was being worked on. We had our cable company out to investigate it and a line up on the main strip was down due to construction being done, but it was repaired within a couple of hours.
My clerks extended your check out the following day until 1 p.m. as a courtesy to you and I am very sorry to hear you were so unhappy with your stay.
Please feel free to contact me in regards to this if you have any questions or concerns. Our guests are our first priority always, and I will be happy to resolve this in any way I am able to.
I hope we may better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

We stayed for 3 days at Motel 6 in Branson they were excellent. They treated us like gold so helpful with getting tickets for shows and attractions which were delivered to the front desk. The rooms were clean and every need was meant very impressed. It's location is right off the strip for easy access to everything I highly recommend staying here, plus the staff was amazing !

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
m64827bo, General Manager at Motel 6 Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

We would like to thank you from our hearts to yours for your kind words. We enjoyed having you stay with us at Motel 6 Branson and are happy you enjoyed your visit to Branson as well as your stay with us.
December in Branson is such a fun experience and a thing of beauty with all of the lights and Christmas shows. It is a great way to kick off the holiday season indeed.
The shopping is also another plus, and this year we were able to add several inches of snow to the scenary!!!
We wish you a joyous and happy holiday season, and look forward to serving you again next time you come to visit us in Branson.
Summer time is an entirely different fun here with the water parks and Silver Dollar City's big rides and water rides. Come and check out our summer fun, or just relax poolside!!
Either way, we would love to have you back!
We Thank You... We Appreciate You... and please do remember: "We'll leave the light on for You"!!
Blessings and Joyous Holiday Wishes...

Reviewed 20 November 2013

We stayed at Motel 6 in Branson with our entire family. There were 12 of us, and we had the best stay ever! We had three rooms. All were clean, penty of towels, and the front desk was so polite! The indoor and outdoor pool was fabulous! This is the only place we will stay when we visit Branson. The location is great as well. We didn't spend hours on the strip trying to get where we needed to go. I would definitely recommend Motel 6 to all friends and family, and we will definitely be back!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
m64827bO_13, General Manager at Motel 6 Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Thank You for sharing your experience at Motel 6 Branson with us. It is always so nice to hear about our guests enjoying their trip to Branson as well as their stay with us. We love our property here and we are close enough to all of the "action" on the strip, yet we are a few blocks back in a quiet beautiful area that doesn't have all the noise and traffic.
We hope you come and see us again next time you find yourself wanting to do the Branson Experience--the holidays are also a wonderful almost magical time with all of the Christmas shows and lights, truly something to behold.
We hope whether you are here in Branson or at home that you have a wonderful, joyous holiday season.
We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

stayed there 1 nite on oct 5 had a terrible time checking in problem with your hand held computers kept refusing my credit card very embarrassing with an front office full of people got to room found what looked like mouse turds in the bathroom but turned out to be cock roaches eggs stayed awake all nite awake hoping no bugs would crawl on me I need to be compensated for a very bad expience I was in room 111 on oct 5 2013 checked in around 5

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
m64827bo, General Manager at Motel 6 Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

We are so sorry to hear your stay with us at Motel 6 Branson was less than desirable. Our goal first and foremost is customer satisfaction and we strive towards excellence in that area always.
Your front desk experience with your credit card we apologize for. Our guests swipe their credit cards into the reader and sometimes the reader will not accept the card for whatever reasons. My desk clerk should have asked you for another form of payment and I do apologize for that and have instructed them in the future to do so.
As far as what appeared to you as "roach eggs" I am uncertain of. We have the property sprayed once to twice each month and my pest control company stated there were no signs of anything that resembled any eggs or roaches of any kind. Sometimes when it rains as much as it has of late, the Asian beetles become heavy, but we do not serve food and the tree roaches are well out of season.
My front desk clerk stated she called your room and your second room after checking in and there was not an answer, but minutes after that you had come to the front office and she asked if your rooms were okay and you said they were. I am not doubting you by any means of course, but in the future, if there is ANYTHING at all you are not satisfied with or concerned about, we ask that you please pick up your phone and dial 0 and you will find someone 24/7 willing, ready and able to help you and serve you with any concerns or issues you feel you may have. If we are not notified of a problem, we really have no means of correcting it or taking care of it so that you may enjoy your stay with us.
We hope you will give us another chance to enjoy your stay next time you are in Branson.
We Thank You, and more importantly, We Appreciate You...