“Great quiet place to stay”

Branson Royal Inn and Suites
Ranked #120 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 6 November 2015

This motel 6 is off the beaten path (Hwy 76) and is very quiet- Bedding is very good also and staff is very helpful- The weekly rate is the best deal in Branson MO- close to all shows, dining attractions

Room Tip: Stay in Indoor pool building- Also Coin Laundry close by
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gary L

Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

This was my first vacation using Motel 6. They put me in a smoking room. I am a non smoker, they did not ask. Carpet was stained, dresser was worn, TV was circa 1950. The 2 motel 6's I used in Galveston and Little Rock spoiled we with basic clean and updated rooms with friendly staff. If this had been my first experience, it would have been my last.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

We like to stay at the Motel 6 in Branson. It is very affordable. They took over another hotel. Be sure to stay in the building with the pool. It smells clean. Close to attractions. Quiet and enjoyable.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2015 via mobile

First, the staff is friendly and very helpful at every interaction. They upgraded our reserved king room to a king with a jacuzzi when they found out we were on our second honeymoon when we were checking in. They were so sweet and it was very unexpected. We stayed in the brick bldg with the indoor pool. Very large and comfortable room. Nice bathroom. Mattress is heaven on earth. Cleaned the room everyday. Super Quiet even though we saw other people there around us. Heated pool is great. The laundry facilities are nice to have. Nice location right off yellow route. We will definitely go back again!!!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2015

Checking in wasn't bad, came in and paid and got my key. I was thankfully put in the indoor building this time and not the outside smoking building. Also the hallway had a heavy mildew smell, I'm guessing because people walk to and from the pool and no ones bothered to clean the carpet. The cleanliness of the room was to be expected with the price. Everything was neat don't get me wrong but there were a lot of mystery stains in the carpet and on the chair cushions. Honestly it really wouldn't hurt to at least update the bed spread and carpet to something just neutral. I tried swimming in the pool and no one had been there in a while because when I went we had to get the manager to open the door at 12 in the afternoon. Also, the water felt slimy and there was debris everywhere. Great size pool just unfortunate it wasn't cleaner. The only complaint I really have is when I had to check out around 3:30 in the morning, the sign on the lobby door said 24 hour service just ring bell or call the number. I did that, for about 25 minutes only to have the manager come down and basically say "You could've just left and not did all of this". I was annoyed and tired, because if I hadn't checked out before the time required they would have charged me. No one would have known I had left. I stayed here for a week and not once saw the pool cleaned.

Room Tip: Before you unpack visit the room first to check for problems!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 August 2015

Everything else in town was rented by the time we planned our trip and this was the only place we could find to stay. We are typically used to staying at a Comfort Inn, Sleep Inn or the equivalent so to be fair our expectations and standards were probably higher than what Motel 6 offers.

This was basically a bed and a bathroom. There was no hairdryer, no in-room coffee pot, no complimentary toiletries other than bars of soap, no clock and no tissue (Kleenex). The room was generally clean but not warm or inviting. The decorations were sparse and very dated.

We would probably only return to this motel as a last resort.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

We recently stayed for 4 nights here. Our room was located in the building where the inside pool was located. The cleanliness of the room was okay but the AC would not keep the room cool at all. Very disheartening after spending much of the day's outside in the heat. The inside pool was cloudy and dirty never once seen this pool cleaned during our stay. The hallways were humid and hot with a bad smell ( my guess was from people leaving the pool causing water mildew within the carpeted hallways) the maintenance of the building was definitely not up to par.
They offered coffee but no breakfast and they didn't offer coffee in the building we were in, you would have to walk to the other building for that. And then that was after the desk clerk would get there in the mornings at 10am. We only had housekeeping show up once during our stay. Competitive prices but, you get what you pay for apparently.

Stayed: July 2015
6Team, brand expericened team member at Branson Royal Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2015

Kimberly,
Thank you for posting your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you experienced are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.