“Pleasant Experience”

Landry's Seafood House
Reserve with OpenTable
Landry's Seafood House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 394 Restaurants in Branson
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Food was very good, particularly the clam chowder. Talipa was excellent as well as the creme brulee. Service was excellent. Very attentive waiter.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,396)

Reviewed 5 March 2018

First off, the parking is available but is on a hill. So that could be problematic for some. Don't let that deter you though. I had the best stuffed shrimp that I have had ever had. My wife and the Oyster Po Boy and it was just okay. I would go back again for the stuffed shrimp and she would try something else. The staff were all nice and pleasant. It's a great stop if you are looking for seafood in Branson.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, great service, good food. Great way to wrap up a long day. Wife had shrimp, I had the seafood stew. Both were fresh and cooked perfectly.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

We had salads that were excellent. For mains my husband had flounder and I had firecracker shrimp—both very good. My firecracker shrimp was not as fiery as I would have liked, but I realize that’s a personal thing. My husband had a nice red wine with his dinner. Unfortunately, we’re having trouble remembering, which is why it didn’t get 5 stars.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Landry’s has the best happy hour. We were here last June and came back to Branson in February. Couldn’t wait to try it again. Still great! The appetizers are big enough to share - two of them made a dinner for my husband and me. The drinks are generous. The service is fast and friendly. The prices are unbelievable (low).

Been to Landry's Seafood House? Share your experiences!