“looked remodeled”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet
Reviewed February 26, 2018

I didnt know this was a cajun place. But ate there anyway. The sides dishes were messed up on my wifes and mine orders. Sides were correct, just on the wrong plates. The sweet corn, didnt even taste like corn. Yuck. The salad bar had fresh lettuce, and hand cut, not the pre bagged stuff. That was a plus. My son liked the corn dog, I think it was a 1/4 lb. one. The staff dress code was all over. Shorts,jeans,slacks. Even the boss was in jeans. They all were wearing a t shirt from the restaurant, it must be a laid back atmosphere. Just a weird vibe

Write a ReviewReviews (1,155)

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

We’ve favored this restaurant for many years. It’s usually quick and the food was acceptable. Then the owner turned the business over to the next generation. Big mistake. Prices are completely out of reason now. It’s a buffet. Red Lobster is a bargain compared to this.
Bye bye.

2  Thank Divexcl50
Reviewed February 19, 2018

We was in Branson and we was looking for seafood resteraunts and we went and very good and enjoyable. Everything I had was good. Except the Cajun boiled shrimp but had preferred boiled shrimp. Salad bar was great. All around very good.

1  Thank Syd C
Reviewed February 13, 2018

My Family has been to Branson a couple of times. After finding this place on our first visit this has been our go to for breakfast. Altho some items are the classic buffet taste and fell. We have never left felling that we have overpaid for our service or meal.

I cannot speak for any meal other than the breakfast but he have had a pleasant experience at this establishment. Ambiance was a cajun feal and for the price the feed was tasty and plentiful.

Reviewed January 29, 2018

From some of the negative reviews, you would think this place should be avoided. I think it is ok for what it offers. It is a tourist area buffet and sit down restaurant. The food was ok and the service was good. The prices were a tad high but remember where you are. Go ahead and give it a try if you're in the mood for a well-stocked buffet or some country cooking.

1  Thank Gerry T

Been to Starvin Marvin's Restaurant? Share your experiences!