“First breakfast, Last day”

Belgian Waffle & Pancake House
Ranked #54 of 394 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Arrived, greeted and seated quickly, everyone was nice, kind and friendly. The pancakes were great!. My family gave them two thumbs up.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped here to avoid the motel breakfast buffet. Walking in I thought this place is going to be really awesome or just bad. Unfortunately it was the latter. Ordered the chicken fried steak and eggs. The chicken fry was frozen and despite being smothered in gravy was ridiculously dry. It was inedible. I think it had been in the freezer for quite some time. No one in my family finished breakfast. The waitress was great and the staff was friendly. Sounded like they were just opening for the season.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We make it a point to eat Breakfast here every time we come to Branson. Service has always been fast & friendly. Waffles are cooked perfect every time. Thick bacon cooked just right and not greasy. Hash browns are wonderfully soft on the inside and slightly crunchy on the outside - just like they're supposed to be. Great value for a consistently tasty and filling breakfast.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Let me start off by saying that when we visited I forgot to write a review so it has been about 8 months since we have been. But my son was home from college and we went out for breakfast and pick this place. We was not disappointed. The food was delicious and hot the people were friendly and didn't excellent job. The waffles are delicious and so are their omelets. Everyone in our party there was 10 of us, enjoyed the meal

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

The food and service was excellent!! The reason I have only 3 stars is because it was so loud at times we could not hear each other talk. Had hardwood floors and no one knew how to pick up chair and move. Only drag across floor. Then the guy cleaning tables tried VERY hard to clink-clank the dishes. They were very busy so he was constantly banging. Both noises together caused us to eat a lot faster than normal. If I went back it would be the time of day no one is there !!