“Loved the resort and staff”
Review of Colonnade Resort

Colonnade Resort
Ranked #134 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Norfolk, Nebraska
“Loved the resort and staff”
Reviewed 15 August 2010

Delighted with this centrally located resort. Staff was wonderful, condo was beautiful and the pool was a big bonus in the hot weather. The Monday night entertainment was 20+ giving mini-shows or information about things in Branson. We chose three to attend and were pleased with the performances and discounts. The elevators are necessary for us and the level parking. Would love to go there again.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ocasionalshopper

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
San Diego
Reviewed 17 July 2010

Anyone who has not been to the Colonnade in the past few months should definitely go back and check out the condos now. We were there a year ago and weren't impressed but we decided to give it another chance. The rooms have all been totally redone. The furniture is equal to any 5 start condo I have every stayed in. I didn't see the the hotel rooms on the two bottom floors, only the condos. The free owners party on Monday night was the best I've ever attended. There must have been at least 20 Branson entertainers perform and more food than one could eat. The free breakfast included danish, waffles, fruit, yogurt, cereal, juices, etc.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank mystic11SanDiego
Stephenville, TX
Reviewed 4 May 2010

I did not find anything negative about this resort. Our room was spacious and very clean. I give it two thumbs up. I can not understand some of the negative reviews I read about this resort. I plan to return ASAP.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with family
3 Thank ggdtexan
USA
Reviewed 26 January 2010

The exterior, lobby, and common areas are all fine-- nice, even, but the rooms were pretty icky. The sink had suspicious brown stains, the furniture was dated, the carpet was slightly sticky, but someone left part of a pretzel for us on the floor (as a snack, I guess). The upside was, it was fairly inexpensive, and we weren't planning to stay there long. The location is great and the staff was wonderful. I wouldn't recommend it to any of my friends, but it's not bad for a large group and if you want to save money. Also, the pool was closed, since it's outside (and it was freezing).

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with family
2 Thank sadie1970

Travellers are raving about these Branson hotels

Illinois
Reviewed 17 November 2009

Just returned from spending three nights with my mother and two sisters. We were given a handicap room which I thought was small. The tub was higher than most tubs in other hotels. It did have a seat in the tub for my mother to use but to get out was higher than she could handle. When we arrived the clerk was extremely friendly and helpful. The lobby was clean and elegant. Upon opening the door we found the room clean. The beds were okay but the pillows were flat. We did ask for four more pillows which we were given with a smile. The next day after returning to our room the beds were made and we had fresh towels but the bathroom sink was not touched. It still had toothpaste and hair as we left it. The same piece of lint was on the bathroom floor all three days which tells me they did not sweep the floors. The breakfast was just okay. They had hot and cold cereal, yogurt, wheat bread for toasting, ready made waffles, individual wrapped very small sausage and biscuit sandwiches, individual wrapped egg burritos, bananas (the only fruit they offered), cake donuts, coffee and juices. The sandwiches and burritos were cold and you had to cook them yourself in the microwave. The breakfast was suppose to be until 9:30 and one day around 9:15 the girl taking care of the breakfast was cleaning up and putting food away. One day they ran out of fruit and yogurt. So I suggest going early. I know there is no thing as a perfect hotel but if you want a hotel that is located off the busy streets and friendly staff this is your hotel. What we liked about the hotel was indoor corridors and mostly flat parking. Even though they did not clean our room and the breakfast was not the best I would probably stay here again. Most of the rooms or units were time share. We were not asked to listen to a presentation or asked to buy a unit(I really appreciated that).

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank mariejackson
thebunches
Reviewed 18 August 2009

LOVED everything! It was exactly what our family needed. The staff was wonderful and hospitable. the hotel was clean and beds very comfortable. the pool was fantastic. we had the best mini vacation ever.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank thebunches
Omaha
Reviewed 17 August 2009

We booked this resort after being contacted by RCI fun trips, I was offered 3 nights and 4 days at this "resort" for the price of $149, I was told upon arrival I would recieve 2 tickets to a major attraction as well as recieve $100 back after touring the "resort, time share informational" I was told we would have 2 rooms. Upon check in I was told our tour would take place on the following Monday, we were set to check out on tuesday, I was told we had no coupons to the attraction and was told to call Fun Trips to get them sent over, however as it was Sat. no one was there to answer my phone call, I did leave a message, We had one small room for my husband, my self and 2 teenage girls. We ended up renting the a joining room. The hot tub NEVER was working the entire weekend. I had to go find the house keeper around 7:30 pm the second day in order to get our room cleaned, When a soda got spilled on a bed the third day and I requested clean bed linins around 11 am I was given a set of sheets by the house keeping staff.
When fun trips finally did get back to us they gave us the run around for 2 1/2 hours, eventually they set us up with tickets to the Legends Review that was starting in 30 min. The show was wonderful however the effort it took to get the tickets was uncalled for.
We did go thru the timeshare informational, and made it very plain I would never spend my hard earned money to get a time share at a third rate run down old motel.
If your looking for a time share deal then I suggest you look at Stoney Bridge.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family