See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 23, 2007

When we checked in, we had no soap in any of the liquid soap containers, half a roll of toilet paper and we spent the night smashing cockroaches. The next afternoon when we got back to the room, our beds were made, but still no soap and no toilet paper. We had to go get our own. Only were given 2 towels and the bed was so hard that my back hurt the whole time there. My teenage daughter broke her toe on one of the chairs in the room and the hotel didn't have one bandaid I could have for her. I had to leave her crying and bleeding in the room while I drove up and down the 76 strip trying to find somewhere I could get a bandaid for her and the hotel personnel didn't even offer to try and help us. I will never go there again and recoomend nobody else go there either.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank BMc1963
Reviewed August 16, 2006

The first time that I stayed at Fiddler's Inn was eighteen years ago. I remember the room being very nice, clean, and comfortable. So, I did not hesitate to book a room with them on a recent trip to Branson. What a mistake! The rooms have deteriorated greatly since my last stay. There were large structural cracks and moisture damage on the indoor surface of the exterior wall, the wallpaper was bubbled and peeling from ceiling to floor on two walls and the bottom half of the wall behind the toilet was covered almost entirely in black mold, as were the bath fixtures. The shower curtain grommets were completely rusted and there was hair on the tubwall and bottom of the tub. The bathroom was recently repainted by a complete amateur, with "holidays" and unpainted swatches on the walls and paint transfer on the trim molding. I found hairs on the sheets on my bed and the floor was not very clean. This room was disgusting and uncomfortable. I would expect a room like this in a brothel or in the projects of South Central Harlem, not in a motel in Branson. I will never waste my money here again.

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed August 9, 2004

Fiddlers Inn is very clean. The beds were very comfortable. Great location if going to Silver Dollar City and to walk the strip. Hot tub was very relaxing. Go carts right across the street. Fireworks from Celebration City can be seen from hotel balcony.

5  Thank Inspire26961