See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 16, 2006

The first time that I stayed at Fiddler's Inn was eighteen years ago. I remember the room being very nice, clean, and comfortable. So, I did not hesitate to book a room with them on a recent trip to Branson. What a mistake! The rooms have deteriorated greatly since my last stay. There were large structural cracks and moisture damage on the indoor surface of the exterior wall, the wallpaper was bubbled and peeling from ceiling to floor on two walls and the bottom half of the wall behind the toilet was covered almost entirely in black mold, as were the bath fixtures. The shower curtain grommets were completely rusted and there was hair on the tubwall and bottom of the tub. The bathroom was recently repainted by a complete amateur, with "holidays" and unpainted swatches on the walls and paint transfer on the trim molding. I found hairs on the sheets on my bed and the floor was not very clean. This room was disgusting and uncomfortable. I would expect a room like this in a brothel or in the projects of South Central Harlem, not in a motel in Branson. I will never waste my money here again.

Date of stay: July 2006
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed August 9, 2004

Fiddlers Inn is very clean. The beds were very comfortable. Great location if going to Silver Dollar City and to walk the strip. Hot tub was very relaxing. Go carts right across the street. Fireworks from Celebration City can be seen from hotel balcony.

5  Thank Inspire26961