See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 22, 2017

when we arrived at hotel it was closed locked up no one there we paid for 8 days since sept of last year do not resv room on hotels.com or any web site hotel.com had sent me a conformation 2 days before my trip

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank Penny F
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

We booked the hotel and drove 2 hours to get there. Upon arrival, the hotel was not open and no one was there. They did take our money though! We had to fight with the hotel agency to get our money back!!!! Do not waste your money and time here!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2016 via mobile

This was an impromptu birthday getaway to Branson. After having stayed at the American Eagle properties twice before this summer, it was a clear where we'd stay this trip. The staff was exceptional at accommodating our needs. The motel is undergoing some changes right now and are understaffed as well. However, everyone stepped up and helped each other in every department to make sure all of us guests were comfortable and needs met.
I will stay here again. The location is simply the best. It's right off of the strip, but there is so much to do on Shepherd of the Hills Expressway. Pierce Arrow is next door, Shoji Tabuji is across the street. Promised Land Zoo is down the road and the amazing IMAX theater is up the hill in the opposite direction.

1  Thank BCUSA10
American E, Manager at American Eagle Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2016

Thank you for the great review. We are fortunate to have an awesome team here at American Eagle who always put the guest first. I'll pass along your review to the rest of the staff. As for our location, you're right, we enjoy the convenience of being close to everything without the traffic! Thank you for sharing your special Birthday getaway with us and please come again soon.

Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

I guess I'm a bit of a hotel snob, but this hotel is not good. My room smelled like a hospital, they put me in a handicapp room, the carpet hadn't been vacuumed, the tv was the old box kind, the room was dirty and very outdated, if it was clean, I could overlook the outdated stuff, but it wasn't good, save up more money and stay at the Radisson or Hilton, or even a holiday inn would be better

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Jamie, Thank you for the honest review of our property. We always appreciate an opportunity to learn in what areas of operations we need improvement. The room that you stayed in during your visit was an accessible room, but also one of the rooms that we reserve for pet owners. Because of this we make an extra effort to ensure that there are no doggy smells that might offend guest that is not used to pet odor. This might have resulted in the hospital type smell that you refer to. Keeping this in mind, I'm going to ask my housekeeping manager to review the products used and see if we can't get a more pleasant fragrance from our cleaning supplies. While I am at it, I will also mention to her about the vacuuming issue. I apologize if this was not done properly.

We are in the process of updating our rooms and replacing the older style television sets with newer models. We understand that people are used to the more sleek styles and older sets appear very clunky by comparison, even though the actual reception is just as good. Also, we are updating our rooms with newer furnishings and equipment which does get well-used over time. We hope that on your next visit to Branson you will drop in and take a look at our progress.

Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

This was an awesome vacation
Service was great the staff very helpful to our needs

Rooms were very comfortable and liked the amenities

Affordable and clean

Location is centered perfectly to all the Branson shows and Resturaunts

If you are traveling to Branson I definitely recommend The American Inn and Suits

1  Thank Michael J
American E, Manager at American Eagle Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2016

Thank you very much for your review of our property. We appreciate that you took the time to share your experiences with us and I will pass your comments along to our staff to let them know they are doing a good job. We hope that you will return soon.