“Such a Romantic Place”

Ranked #61 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Pensacola, Florida
“Such a Romantic Place”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

This is the very first vacation my husband and I took together, all alone in 25 years of marriage. He always wanted to go to Branson and we did this past August. My husband just went on and on how relaxing this trip was. The Gazebo Inn made this trip worthwhile. The staff was amazing. As well as the complimentary breakfast. My husband passed away in October and I can't tell you how happy I am that we took this trip. Thanks to all the staff at the Gazebo Inn, it is a memory I will always cherish.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 16 December 2011

The room was fine. It was clean and pretty typical for a hotel room. We got to breakfast about 45 minutes before ending time and all of the donuts were gone (none left to replenish stock they said). When I got home I realized I had left my cell phone charger still plugged in on the bathroom counter. The lady said it would be no problem to ship it to me (I live 4 hours away, same state), took my credit card number, and didn't give me a quote on the price. I assumed it would be around $10 maximum and was very surprised to see my credit card was billed for $25. The inn charged $10 for their trouble, and $15 were shipping fees, box, packaging, confirmation, etc. I thought that was outrageous. But live and learn, right?

Room Tip: Lots of steps for most rooms.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Simone_Stark
Iowa
Reviewed 13 November 2011

I reserved 2 rooms on Gazebo Inn's web site but when we arrived to check-in they said they couldn't honor the rate quoted on the web site-they claimed it was only good until June. Our confirmation clearly gave the confirmed rate and the check-in date of November, so that didn't get our stay off to a very good start. The rooms were pretty basic with 2 queen beds but they did have a small refrigerator. Both rooms could use some updating. The carpet had big stains by the door and needed a good cleaning. The shower had black mold on the wall above it and the tub also needed a good cleaning. The breakfast offered waffles, cold cereals, yogurt, juice and coffee. With all the motels available in Branson, I will definately look elsewhere for our next visit.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank jmbrug
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 7 November 2011

We spent 4 days in Branson, MO last week and stayed at a beautiful hotel called The Gazebo. We had purchased on line, however, we upgraded to a king room once we arrived. They had wonderful beds. Very clean room. Hospitality was outstanding. Also they had a wonderful little tea room for your complimentary continental breakfast. Everyone was very hospitable. We will be staying again.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank daisydollar
Waynesboro, Virginia
Reviewed 24 October 2011

We were in Branson, MO and stayed at the Gazebo Inn two nights. Front desk was friendly. Room was clean. Breakfast served was hot and good amount of selection.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank VirginiaGal22
Stony Point, NC USA
Reviewed 20 September 2011

We enjoyed our stay at the Inn very much. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The girl at breakfast was great.
Thank you for our special parking for our cars. ( l957 red and l957 blue T-Birds)
Great Stay and Good time.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank brendam1957
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed 11 August 2011

We aren't picky being a military family and used to being all over the globe but this was awful. I have never requested to leave a hotel before until this one. Pictures are misleading, room and bathroom was filthy, a/c didn't want to work, old/frayed furniture/bedspread and whirlpool tub stained and cracking. Staff was friendly but wouldn't do anything for us. We called Expedia who quickly found us another hotel and booked it for us. Other reviews have been glowing but this was just really awful for us. Top building may be better than the annex that sits farther back. There are other cleaner and nicer hotels in Branson for the same price or even lower priced.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple