US$189
  • Restaurant
Lynina Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$100
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

Gazebo Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$179
Angel Inn Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$46
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

US$170
US$69
  • Pool
US$76
US$184
The Dutton Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

Carriage House Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$55
All reviewscookiesevening snackslive onsiteplace to stayclean roomscontinental breakfastplenty of hot waterthese folksvisit bransonoffice staffnice breakfastnice staynice poolhome away from homeseveral yearssilver dollar citywe've stayed
Reviewed November 4, 2015 via mobile

I have stayed in this motel many times. The only one I would want to stay at while in branson. The rooms are very clean and if you need anything they will do what they can to help you out. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I feel very safe there and I would highly recommend Classic Motor Inn.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Coeta S
Reviewed November 3, 2015

We stayed here due to the fact that we were traveling with our dogs and they allowed pets. We have a GSD and they advised that she was fine. Upon arrival my wife told them we had three dogs with us by accident, we actually had all four, and when she went back to rectify the situation, the lady behind the desk got mad, and told her,"I really wish you didn't lie to me (which she hadn't, she had just forgot them immediately went back to advise them) and I am already breaking the rules by you having the Shepherd with you." My wife then advised that she had told them of the GSD and they stated it was alright. The lady basically then dismissed my wife without a second thought. Later that evening, I went back to get more pillows as they only provide two per bed and they are not supportive at all, she stated sarcastically, "well I don't have time to go get some right now, but you can have these that I had for someone else and I guess I will just have to go get them some more."

As far as the room, the mattresses are old and outdated, you can feel the springs in them, and all the equipment in the room is dated. Also, for the dogs, there is little to no green space for the to go to the bathroom, just this little 4 foot wide strip that runs the side of the parking lot.

Oh yeah, there is this sweet little lady that takes care of the breakfast areas and also pulls double duty by cleaning rooms. When my wife went to tell the front desk upon check out about how sweet she was, she was told, "yeah, but she's a little slow, if you know what I mean." That is not how you should talk to guests about your employees.

This was a last minute trip, and we appreciate the cheapness of the room, but next time, I think we will pay a little more and stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: Dont think there are any "good" rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank ErikBrake
Reviewed October 27, 2015

I stay at the Classic when I go to Branson. My trips consist of mainly shopping at the Outlets and a half day in Silver Dollar City. I feel very taken care of at the Classic without pretense. Great location right off the strip, only one right turn to get to Silver Dollar City. I have gone to Branson for years and have stayed in many of the area establishments, I recommend the Classic.

Stayed: October 2015
Reviewed October 27, 2015

Love this motel. We had a reservation mix-up and KD found us a room right away. We got a great room near the office which we like so we can have breakfast there instead of the regular breakfast room. The breakfast has a great variety of items to choose from. Classic even has evening snacks for it's guests. We will be staying there again in November.

Room Tip: We like the rooms near the office so my husband dfrom the parking lot.oesn't have to walk far
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2015 via mobile

We always stay at Classic Motor Inn when we come to Branson. We come at least once to twice a month.Is close to attractions and shows, like Grand Jubilee, Comedy Jamboree, Haygoods and hear the best Quartet 'New South', Branson Country USA , and many more shows attractions Table Rock Lake very near. Kd and Linda and rest of staff are friendly and if there is any issues they are dealt with as soon as possible. Its kid friendly. It has a great Continental breakfast of biscuits and gravy, waffles, french toast, pancakes, oatmeal, dry cereals, coffee, tea, milk, juice. In the evenings they have popcorn and chocolate cookies. Rooms are always clean and smells good. They are let friendly. So come on and try them on your next stay in Branson. Thank you If at Classic you always make us feel special.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends