1,904 results
All reviewsdinner extravaganzajohnny lonestarjohn tweedactivities departmenttuesday nightactivities stafftimeshare presentationbedroom villapizza placeshuffle boardconcierge deskfamily reunionping pongfull kitchenindoor poolbeautiful propertyactivity center
Reviewed August 25, 2015

We rented 2 cabins, each cabin had 4 rooms/king beds. The 2 bedrooms upstairs had Jacuzzis in them/shower. There was a screened in porch in the back with swing. Each cabin had a kitchen and plenty of space, chairs and extra folding tables to put up as needed. We cooked our meals in to save money. The resort offered plenty to do. Activities listed if you wished, several pools, a water fall to hike to. Valley ball court, shuffleboard courts, very nice gas fire pit with beautiful cozy chairs to sit in. Very close to the strip if you wished to go to town for shows or activities.
We mostly stayed at resort as there was much to do and cabins were so accommodating. There was a fireplace, but it was August and we didn't use. The price was incredibly reasonably for all of us, about 20, which fitted comfortably. There was an extra area downstairs with frig and sink and couches and TV. Great for kids! They even had all the extras you would bring but didn't need to! Gave us a pac n play to use.

We plan to go back again 2017!

Would definitely recommend to anyone, families plus!

We were in cabins 11 & 12.

Room Tip: Our cabin was a timeshare I think. so double check. some cabins didn't look as nice. Also a hotel on same property. Don't know about that..
2  Thank janieg50
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Branson Woods Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our spacious fully equipped accommodations, amenities, and convenient location to the strip for Branson entertainment. We are glad that you chose us to celebrate you family reunion and can’t wait to see you again in 2017!

Reviewed August 25, 2015

We had a fabulous time at Westgate Branson Woods Resort thanks to Johnny, Andrew, Cody, Tommy and Shirley. They put on several great shows and a delicious buffet. We enjoyed playing bingo after one of the shows and getting fantastic prizes. It has created a lot of great memories. Thanks again!

Room Tip: The room with kitchen was very spacious.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your amazing review. We are thrilled to hear that you had a fabulous time at Westgate Branson Woods Resort and enjoyed the buffet as well as the great entertainment our staff provided. We appreciate you choosing us for your stay and hope you provide us with the pleasure again in the future!

Reviewed August 21, 2015

I was pleasantly surprised to find this vacation rental nestled in the woods. I could still see signs of the Commercial Properties, but they were easily dismissed so I could focus on the natural surroundings. Our check-in was problematic, but the manager listened with good grace and patiently resolved our concerns.
We loved the in-house entertainment--The Branson show teasers, Denny Yeary and Mr. Tweed. Their music touched our souls. The Show Sampler was $10/each and well worth it. Denny Yeary and Mr. Tweed were free. Each of them entertained us for an hour and a half, going beyond their hour allotment. Down to earth folks with tales to share as well as their instrumental/vocal talent.
I would have given the resort 5 stars, but for the channeling of non-owners over to the timeshare courtesy desk. They lured us in with discounted tickets and a promise of a 90 minute presentation including a tour of the property (ie the waterfall, the golf course, etc). Well, the tour consisted of a 2 bedroom accomodation and a 5 1/2 hour pressure tag team pressure sale. Buyer Beware----I would rather have paid full price for my show tickets. We ended up buying their trial package just to get out of there and are still trying to get out of it.
The resort and the timeshare are managed by two separate entities. The resort has been great----the timeshare arm-----Stay AWAY.

Room Tip: Be sure to let them know in advance if you need a handicapped room, otherwise you are climbing stairs.
1  Thank kcol8kids
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Branson Woods Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2015

Thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our in-house entertainment and had an overall good stay. Regarding the presentation, we are a timeshare and do offer guests the opportunity to take a tour, and with that, receive certain incentives, with no obligations. The presentation is optional for owners and guest with the exception of those who are traveling under a special package deal in which the tour is required. We’re glad you chose us and hope you will visit again.

Reviewed August 19, 2015

I would like to say Johnny, Andrew, Cody, Tommy and Shirley were fantastic on our stay. The Friday pool activities were a lot of fun. Great music, great entertainment, the kids loved it. I would recommend if staying at this property you enjoy some of the free events!

Room Tip: The condos are huge and as a family of five the stay was very comfortable. Laundry, and the kitchen, etc. makes the stay a lot easier
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Branson Woods Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you had a very entertaining experience with our activities staff. We’re glad you chose us and hope you will visit again.

Reviewed August 17, 2015

My experience with my weekend get away was not what I expected from a experienced vacation resort. I booked my trip through Show me travel deals.com, which did not inform me that I was a some what recent visitor at the resort. When I arrived I was not informed that my show tickets that was part of my $219.00 stay was not going to issued to me, which left me scrambling around trying to buy tickets. I Booked two standard double queen rooms, which were in terrible shape. The carpets had stains and the rooms looked like it was a motel 6 type of setup and the mattresses were thin. I requested other accommodation only to be put in two rooms that were unfit for my pets, let alone my mom and wife. It took us five trips back to the front desk just to get into the rooms, the key fobs were not working correctly. I had to wait for an half an hour for maintenance to get us in and when we got in the smell in those room was mildew, with a smell of smoke and my mom's room was not cleaned yet. I went back to the front desk only to be put back in the first two rooms. I was will to pay more money to be moved into better accommodation only to be told sorry we can;t help you.

Stayed: August 2015
1  Thank Travis R

Thank you for your review. It’s very unfortunate to hear that you experienced some challenges during your stay. When booking with a third party we always advise our guests to contact us prior to arrival to verify their reservation. In regards to upgrades, it’s based on availability. We’re glad that our staff tried to assist with different accommodations. What you experienced within the condition of the unit definitely falls far below our standards. Your comments regarding the condition of the unit will be shared with our housekeeping manager as this helps to improve our service. We appreciate this opportunity to improve, and will work to exceed your expectations on what we hope will be your next visit.