My wife and I were placed in room 503 at the Hilton Promenade in Branson on the landing during a summer winds vacation package deal. The hotel is lovely and is smack dab in the middle of the landing which is perfect location. I can't say anything about the pricing but I do know that they will charge you for breakfast (quite a lot, over $10 for continental room service) and internet access. However, the rooms are large and spacious with a very lovely bathroom (ours included a shower and a bathtub which was very pleasant). The only drawback was that our AC/Heater unit would not shut off and when the heater kicked on, the dust within the exhaust seemed to start burning causing that first-time-heater smell throughout the room. We had the engineer come up just in case due to safety concerns but he assured us that's all it was.
The employees were very nice as well as the Brookside restaurant downstairs. You can valet your car or self park in the garage directly next door. Unfortunately you must walk very briefly outside to get to the garage (just a few yards) so if it rains, you will get a tad wet.
The music can be quite loud during the day and early evening that is played on the Landing. It's no obscene, though, when you're in the room so it wasn't a concern to us. The beds were mostly cozy except mine was a bit soft giving me a few sore muscles in the mornings (however, I'm a pretty big guy so I didn't expect anything different). One plus is that there's plenty of electrical outlets throughout the room to charge phones/computers/whatever.
There was no divider material between the curtain and the outside window so we couldn't truly enjoy the sun wihout having the condos across the landing see right into our room.
Overal it was a good hotel. I would recommend it but again, I can't comment on the pricing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing hotel is located on Lake Taneycomo in the Branson Landing shopping and entertainment district. Our full-service hotel is located in the heart of Historic Downtown Branson and is directly across from the Hilton Branson Convention Center hotel and the Branson Convention Center. We are minutes from the area's 49 theatres, outlet malls, golf courses, Table Rock Lake, Silver Dollar City, Titanic Museum and numerous attractions.Our accommodations will serve your needs whether you are in town for business or leisure. You will have a great night's sleep on our Hilton Serenity Bed package. Our one and two-bedroom condos feature a fully equipped kitchen and much more. Other amenities include spacious workstations with granite counter tops and ergonomic desk chairs, 32-inch LCD flat panel HD TV, wireless high-speed Internet access and much more.Our 24 hour fitness center features a wide assortment of Precor equipment, including a variety of cardio theatre equipment, free weights and machines. Relax in our indoor pool complete with heated whirlpool before striking out on your next Branson adventure. Our 24-hour business center is equipped with computer workstations, copier and fax machine for your convenience. Wireless high-speed Internet in guest rooms and meeting rooms. 1,898 square feet of flexible meeting space including three meeting rooms. The Payne Stewart Golf Course is only 3 miles from our hotel.Whether your stay at the hotel involves business or pleasure, our friendly and courteous hotel staff looks forward to welcoming you to Branson. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Promenade At Branson Landing Hotel Branson
- Hilton Promenade Branson Landing
- Hilton Hotel Branson
- Hilton Branson
- Branson Hilton