“Roomy, clean, and elegant”

Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing
Ranked #27 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Roomy, clean, and elegant”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

My wife and I were placed in room 503 at the Hilton Promenade in Branson on the landing during a summer winds vacation package deal. The hotel is lovely and is smack dab in the middle of the landing which is perfect location. I can't say anything about the pricing but I do know that they will charge you for breakfast (quite a lot, over $10 for continental room service) and internet access. However, the rooms are large and spacious with a very lovely bathroom (ours included a shower and a bathtub which was very pleasant). The only drawback was that our AC/Heater unit would not shut off and when the heater kicked on, the dust within the exhaust seemed to start burning causing that first-time-heater smell throughout the room. We had the engineer come up just in case due to safety concerns but he assured us that's all it was.
The employees were very nice as well as the Brookside restaurant downstairs. You can valet your car or self park in the garage directly next door. Unfortunately you must walk very briefly outside to get to the garage (just a few yards) so if it rains, you will get a tad wet.
The music can be quite loud during the day and early evening that is played on the Landing. It's no obscene, though, when you're in the room so it wasn't a concern to us. The beds were mostly cozy except mine was a bit soft giving me a few sore muscles in the mornings (however, I'm a pretty big guy so I didn't expect anything different). One plus is that there's plenty of electrical outlets throughout the room to charge phones/computers/whatever.
There was no divider material between the curtain and the outside window so we couldn't truly enjoy the sun wihout having the condos across the landing see right into our room.
Overal it was a good hotel. I would recommend it but again, I can't comment on the pricing.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
BillDerbins, General Manager at Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing, responded to this review, 23 February 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for recommending our hotel to the TripAdvisor community. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your visit as well as your room accomodations.

We hope you have a chance to come visit us again in the near furture.

Bill Derbins

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (195)
new york
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Staying here at the South Tower Apartment for 2 nights. Everything is so connected.
Form Parking Garage to Hotel and the South Tower.
Everyone is extremely friendly.
Shopping, Restaurants, Fountain, and the Historic Branson Downtown.is all in less than 5 minutes walking distance.
The music at the Landing didnot bother us once the window or balcony door is closed.

Room Tip: Self parking in Hilton Garage is $8.00. You need to check in and get the room key to get into the Ga...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2012

Stayed here for our 7 yr anniversary! Our room was awesome and we loved the location! Staff was very friendly and helpful! Defiantly stay here again!!!

• Stayed January 2012
BillDerbins, General Manager at Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing, responded to this review, 11 February 2012
Dear Guest,

I am so pleased that you spent your 7th anniversary with us and that you thoroughly enjoyed the location and the service you received. We look forward to an opportunity to serve you again.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 13 January 2012

We stayed in a condo, which overlooked the center. Nice accommodations. The continental breakfast had stale pastries, but it is the off season. We did not enjoy the music piped into Branson Landing, but at least it silenced at 9. Close to good dining

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your sharing your recent experience with the TripAdvisor community. I am pleased that you enjoyed your accomodations and the view. I will bring your comments to the attention of San Francisco Oven's management. Although it is the offseason, stale pastries are not acceptable. Please accept my apologies for this issue.

I do hope you have an opportunity to visit us again soon.

Charleston, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed 6 January 2012

We stayed as a family at the Hilton Promenade the weekend before Christmas. We had two rooms, a regular 2-queen-bed room and a one-bedroom condo facing the fountain. Both rooms were spotlessly clean and well-appointed. Love the huge bathrooms!! This was our second stay at this property and really enjoyed it. In fact, we love the Branson Landing area so much that we have now bought a two-bedroom condo just diagonal from the Hilton facing the fountain. It is a wonderful area for shopping, eating, relaxing, etc.

As for the Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing, you won't be disappointed. However, I am perplexed as to why a hotel of this caliber charges for wi-fi when the lesser hotels offer it for free. When you pay $1300.00 for a weekend stay-(albeit two units)- free wi-fi and parking would be much appreciated. Just sayin. We would definitely return though.

Room Tip: Fountain views are amazing!!
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Susan H
SD
Reviewed 2 January 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel over Thanksgiving weekend. We were upgraded to a King Superior Condo, which overlooked the promenade of shops. We did however, have to walk out of the main hotel building over to another building. The weather was pretty nice so it was not a problem. We had to wait an extra hour before our room was ready for occupancy. The condo was very nice with a comfortable bed, a huge bathroom with plenty of towels, a nice kitchen area and living room, It also had a small walk out balcony with a table and chairs. We didn't visit the pool area which is located in the main building, so I can't comment on it. A small bar restaurant is also located in the main building and served breakfast. The food was okay. In regards to prices, I would say the Hilton Hotels in downtown Branson are a little over priced, especially when you have to pay for parking but we will probably stay again.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Tulsa, OK
Reviewed 31 December 2011

I have stayed at this property and their sister property at the Convention center before.
It is very well situated away from the crowds of Branson and right on the Branson Landing entertainment area.

First, let me say that the issues I had with my reservation was due to hotels.com and not the Hilton company. The staff at the Hilton worked very hard to sort out Hotel.com's problems and came through with a good alternative to what we had requested. I don't think I will ever use Hotels.com again if this is what their usual service is.

The Hilton itself is very nice. Super clean and great staff. Our room was spacious, clean and well appointed. What my family likes is that it is out the door and straight out onto the Branson Landing area for shopping.

The pool area is clean and well kept up. The workout room was well maintained and the equipment that i used was it great condition and in good working order.

The one and only issue I had was when my son and I ate breakfast at the San Francisco Oven at the hotel. We had the breakfast buffet and grabbing a plate to start the buffet. We had to go through two or three plates before we found clean ones. I brought it to the attention of one of the restaurant staff and they immediately took all the plates to the back and brought out a new stack that looked clean and shiny. The restaurant could have used better policing of dirty dishes and cups in the dining area.

Other than that one thing, it is probably one of my favorite hotel properties in the U.S.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the Landing. Some of the 2nd Floor units have large balconies but may have more n...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family