All reviews outdoor pool biscuits and gravy continental breakfast was very good room was clean staff was very friendly ice machine would stay here again hotel room nice stay great place to stay easy access shepherd expressway imax traffic
Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

If you like sheets that slip off the corners of the mattress, plugged up bath tub, very poor customer service then this is your place. They advertise 24 hour coffee but when I went to get coffee the door was locked. I did not appreciate the kitchen people handling the food with bare hands either. This just wasn't what I was expecting. There are plenty of places to stay in Branson and we come often. But I know we won't come here again. Disappointed.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Nikkibill
Mikepatel108, Front Office Manager at Southern Oaks Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2017

We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. We value your feedback and will use this information to provide an exceptional service to our guests. We hope you give us another chance to provide you with excellent service.

Front Desk Manger
Southern Oaks

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

Big clean rooms with a staff that works hard to make your stay nice. We ate breakfast three days in a row and there was plenty everyday. We have a big family so that was nice. They also have two pools one inside and one outside.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Joshua B
Vinnie P, General Manager at Southern Oaks Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Thank you for your great review .. we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed May 22, 2017

I was nervous at first because of the price we got the room for however, my fears were put to rest as soon as we got to our room. The room was out dated but it was super clean, no weird smells or anything that you would expect out of on older Inn. The bed was not uncomfortable, the swimming area was nice, the breakfast was good, and the area of town that it is in is nice. I was very impressed with the staff as well. Everyone we came in contact with was very friendly! We stayed for 6 nights and the front desk lady called our room at least twice throughout the week to ask how our stay was going and to see if we needed anything. I would recommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Darcy P

Thank You for the taking the time to write a review about Southern Oaks. We appreciate the good rating you have provided us. We look forward seeing you soon!

Front Desk Manager

Reviewed May 22, 2017

I stayed at Southern Oaks Inn with my granddaughter. I called 3 times and spoke with 3 different people prior to my stay. I had read that the pool was not working and that was my main concern that my granddaughter would be able to swim. We walked into the hall and the smell was awful, got past that, went into the room and it was clean, or so I thought just by first glance. The pool looked great, clean big, went to get in and I would rather have cut my foot off, it was so cold you turned blue, funny when I talked to all three people I was told it was a heated pool!!!!! I talked to an employee and she said oh that was supposed to be fixed guess it wasn't. REALLY!!! Then I went to take a shower and a nasty thing was on the wall of the tub. I went to the front desk and asked if someone could come and clean it, she said oh yes we will take care of it, I have a photo because nobody ever came to clean it. We didn't eat breakfast there I was afraid of the filth in our room might have been the same way in the breakfast area. On my departure I stopped to check out, asked to speak to the manager, I was told he was busy and he would call me later that day. That was Saturday the 13th of May. No call, I called back on Sunday and explained the situation again to the front desk, yet another person. She did apologize and said Vinnie would call me back on Monday before noon. Well its now Monday a week later and Vinnie must still be busy because I have heard nothing from him or anyone else at the Southern Oaks Inn. So if your in Branson beware just because people tell you something its not always true!!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeri H

Front Desk Manger
Southern Oaks

Reviewed May 19, 2017

Had some reservations (pun acknowledged) about staying here due to the mixed reviews I'd read. Attractive room rate was the deciding factor. Arrived a bit early. Things seemed to be a bit unsettled; the hotel was under new management and most of the staff were new. I arrived a bit before check in time, but was informed my room was ready. The room assigned was actually being renovated--paint bucket, drop cloths, ladder, et cetera. I returned to the front desk and was given another room, which was clean and as I recall, freshly painted. Beyond the mix up at check in I enjoyed my stay. Breakfast was more than "continental". I've already scheduled another stay at a very reasonable rate!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo