1,339 results
All reviews floor to ceiling windows parking garage self park beautiful hotel per day valet service corner room shopping and restaurants within walking distance great room outdoor pool landing bellman proximity promenade housekeeping mo
Reviewed June 2, 2015

I stayed here to attend a Wedding at Big Cedar Lodge which is only a 10 min. drive away! I was very comfortable walking around by myself through the shops on the Waterfront and the Old town. The Hotel is immaculate and very comfortable. The staff is very accommodating and friendly. I would highly recommend this Hotel and would stay there again. I will say that the Wi-Fi is very poor and I did not appreciate $13.00 a day to self-park. However, the garage is attached to the Hotel, so on the days it rained....I was grateful for that convenience.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Nicole D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Branson Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel as well as your recommendation. We trust the wedding was a joyous occasion. Come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed May 29, 2015 via mobile

We were so pleased with this hotel except for one thing: when we returned from a full day of activities at 4:30pm in anticipation of resting a bit and cleaning up for dinner, our room was still not clean. Otherwise we would highly recommend it for quality and location.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nicole D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Branson Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience with us. We are very sorry for our delay in servicing your room. I can assure you that this is not typical of our hotel. Caring for our guests is our top priority. I hope that you will consider staying with us during your next rip to Branson.

Reviewed May 28, 2015

nice hotel had a great time! stayed two nights, but did not get the aarp discount plus they took 12,000 points! I was told I received a discount but after checking my bank account I was charged full price........watch your points and discounts!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nicole D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Branson Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2015

Dear Mickscove,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and we appreciate your review. However, I am interested in your particular reservation as it is not custom for our hotel 'take points' if our guests are not redeeming them during their stay. If you would like to contact me personally, I would be happy to investigate a little deeper to ensure that your billing was set up correctly. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me at jacqueline.dilg@hilton.com or by phone at (417)-336-5400.

Kind Regards,
Nicole D.

Reviewed May 28, 2015

My recent stay at the Branson, MO Hilton Convention Center Hotel met all expectations. The staff went above and beyond in their jobs and their helpfulness was much appreciated. I took advantage of the valet parking option and was very pleased with the service.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Mike S.,

We are happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel and staff. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your loved one. We hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed May 27, 2015

We stayed at Hilton Branson Convention Center for 4 nights when attending a conference. This hotel is very conveniently located: it is connected to the convention center, and is near the mall, restaurants and shops. There are valet parking, paid self-parking and FREE self-parking around the hotel/ convention center. Just ask the staff and they will inform you about all the options. The concierge was very helpful when we needed information. The room is clean and quiet. There are several very nice restaurants inside the hotel, but many popular options are just across the street. A great hotel for all kinds of occasions.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your kind words about your recent stay. We trust that you enjoyed the conference as well and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!