“Excellent Gyro and Baklava!”

Dimitris' Greek Gyros & Deli
Ranked #20 of 407 Restaurants in Branson
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: Deli, Greek
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Greek Beer: Mythos, Fix, Budweiser and Bud Lite, Michelob Ultra. Red and White wines: Merlot, Chardonnay, White Zinfandel, Greek Retsina Moussaka, Pastitsio, Chicken Souvlaki (kabob) Traditional Gyro (Beef & Lamb), Chicken Gyro, Veggie Gyro (falafel inside), Gyro Platters Greek food: Greek salad, garden salad, Desserts: Baklava, Cannoli, 12 flavors of ice-cream and Spumoni ice-cream, blueberry cheese cake, Galaktobureko (Greek custard) Soup (Avgolemono) Appetizers Spanakopita, Dolmades, Falafel, Hummus, Tzatziki, Feta Cheese & Olives Hot Sandwiches: Corned Beef, Turkey Reuben, Reuben, Pastrami, Turkey, Hot dog, Garlic Potatoes, burgers, fries
Reviewed November 28, 2016

My Girlfriend and I had dinner here and were very pleased with the food and service. As an appetizer we had the stuffed Grape leaves which were wonderful. The Gyro and Greek Salad were excellent as well. Baklava topped off the meal and it was superb as well. I will definitely come back next time I am in Branson!

2  Thank Chris M

Reviewed November 25, 2016 via mobile

Had the traditional gyro which comes with the most unbelievable potato salad I've ever had! The spices reminded me a lot of Indian cooking… So if anyone can figure out the recipe please let me know as the owner Dimitris keeps it under wraps, a gyro wrap that is!

1  Thank JeepGirlVA
Reviewed November 18, 2016 via mobile

Authentic Greek in Branson? It is. I sent it the family that has been here forever and had the floating Dimitri's has opened an amazing little deli restaurant with wonderful Gyros amazing homemade dolmades and dessert like you can't turn down.

1  Thank FullMoon417
Reviewed November 4, 2016 via mobile

We had the combination appetizer platter with a side of lamb. Melt in your mouth!! And then the blueberry cheesecake - like nothing you've had before. We highly recommend!!

1  Thank Tonya S
Reviewed November 4, 2016

My husband and I were just trying to find a place for lunch that did not have a waiting line and we just accidently found this Greek Deli. They have wonderful food and the staff are so friendly. Definitely a great choice while in Branson.

1  Thank Judy W