All reviews ice cream grand piano root beer waffles egg patties separate building indoor pool biscuits evening shows beds were comfortable cobbler older hotel double queen hot breakfast off season booked this hotel nice breakfast
Reviewed December 21, 2017

The ice cream social (extra cost) and clean rooms are the best parts of the hotel. The breakfast room isn't as clean, is staffed with grumpy people and never has adequate food. We've stayed there twice this month and breakfast was never sufficient.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

This was a clean, friendly hotel. No complaints about the room or staff. Breakfast was good and consisted of biscuits, gravy, sausage, eggs, fruit, muffins, donuts, bagels, cereal, and waffles. While the pool is an indoor pool, you have to walk a very short distance outside to get to the pool. Not ideal in the winter. The pool also had a tremendous amount of chlorine. Many red eyes came out of the pool. We also had an issue at checkout. We were charged more than our confirmed rate per night. We went back once we caught the mistake and the front desk clerk took care of the error quickly and apologized for the trouble. She also corrected the bills of other people we were traveling with. Which raised a concern that it probably happens to a lot of people that don’t notice. Overall, it was a good stay and we might stay again in the summer. But we will check our bill thoroughly before leaving.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights, had no working phone in room so had to call front desk on cell. Was told phone co. had to turn it on. Lol
Real problem was the cheap construction of the hotel, it looks pretty but the floors creaked so bad we couldn't sleep. The room above us was up til at least 330a and you could hear every step he took because the floor popped constantly. And it was Loud!! I even took a recording of it so management could hear. We also noticed our floor popped also but not as bad. After we called at 330a it stopped. Couldn't go back to sleep though and could hear the guy snoring. Called to get a late check out of 1230p, 1100a normal checkout. Could hear a female say 'that's too late', but he gave it to us. Thought we could sleep after that, nope. Guy is up at 7am walking around again. So we end up going down to checkout at 1105a. I of course asked for a discount but was told no, manager was gone, this was a Wed. and they couldn't give me one. B.S. because I used to work at top of line hotel and you can at checkout, they do it all the time!! When I got upset the lady said well we didn't charge you for the late checkout!! Lol, honestly? We had a 1230p late check out and it was 1105a. !!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank dag3832
BransonTowersManager, Manager at Branson Towers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2017

Dear Guest,
I am very sorry to hear that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. We strive for complete satisfaction of each and every guest. We work hard to provide clean and comfortable rooms for all our guests and I sincerely apologize that you did not get what you should expect. Would you please be so kind and give me a call so I can rectify the situation? I hope that you will give us a chance to show you that this was an isolated issue. I will look forward to hearing from you.
Anna
Branson Towers Hotel

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here with our three grandkids for fall break. What a great hotel!! Our room was a family suite, two bedroom, two bath, living room area, it was amazing!! And reasonable. Huge clean pool, bfast was good, could have had a couple more things but was sufficient. Nice people. Enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 28, 2017

You can spend your money at more expensive hotels but this is the best hotel in Branson Missouri. I have been staying here for over 10 years and every time I come down the employees treat me and whomever I am with like royalty. The rooms are always clean and the hotel is fresh clean smelling. The manager and her staff are always there to help with anything. Most hotels will charge you and put a hold on the room for incidentals. This would typically charge your card for a few extra days. I have never had this happen at this hotel. The reviews you see about the TV channels not working property is likely due to the weather. When we stayed there some of the channels didn’t come through perfect but there was a thunderstorm going on I would not say that is the hotels fault. This time we stayed 3 nights here and never had any issues. I have NEVER had any issues while staying here. I believe the rates are around $80-$110 a night and this is very much worth it. Yes the water pressure in the shower isn’t the best of the best however you are not choosing a 5 star resort hotel. Most hotels will charge you a fee for checking out after 11am. This hotel does not. I only live about 30 minutes from Branson and I have always told and recommended people to the Branson Towers Hotel and never had anyone say anything negative about the hotel. I will continue to promote this hotel as for 10 years never a problem. The rooms are super clean! You can walk into the room and check yourself. Do any kind of test and you will see no bed bugs any dirty...and no urine under the toilet seat? This is truly my home away from home. I love this hotel and the best thing about the hotel is that it’s not on the high traffic strip so this means less noise and also easy access to the highway on the way home, just down the road from Wal-Mart and a dollar general. There are just too many perks about this hotel to type. I do keep flyers for this hotel at my office and suggest to everyone to stay here. Keep up the good work Branson Towers!!! One more thing.....The breakfast is great! The ice cream social is great! The pool is AMAZING!!!! Indoor pool heated pool and huge hot tub open until 11pm! Why would anyone stay anywhere else????

Room Tip: All rooms are the same! The Jacuzzi rooms are nice for couples even for kids!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends