All reviewsice creamgrand pianoroot beerwafflesegg pattiesseparate buildingindoor poolbiscuitsevery eveningbeds were comfortableolder hotelcobblerdouble queenhot breakfastoff seasonbooked this hotelnice breakfast
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

We had booked w/a different hotel that turned out to be abysmal. We had stayed here 14-wish years ago, so we gave them a call. Courtney was a peach! Got us right in, no hassle, VERY COURTEOUS and CARES about her guests. She deserves a raise and promotion. Can not say enouhht GOOD about her or this place.

We did have shower issues, and Barry rescued us in a Flash ( ). Quickly moved us to a room across the hall, and all was well. Barry deserves that same raise and promotion.

I am so satisfied with the property and people that I've booked a trip for July, 2018. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank dougberttanner
Dolly S, Manager at Branson Towers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so pleased we were able to make your visit to Branson a more memorable one.We are happy that you gave us another try and were pleased with your stay. We have wonderful staff that really care about the hotel. I am so grateful to have them all, they do an outstanding job. We appreciate you letting us know about the shower issue you had and that our night auditor was able to move you immediately to another room. We appreciate your comments and look forward to your next visit with us in July.

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

I was so impressed with this hotel. From the moment we arrived and received an early checkin until the next morning when we checked out. Everyone was friendly, the room was big, comfortable and clean. The facility is dated but we truly enjoyed it all. The breakfast was decent but they do need a little more seating in the dining room. The ice cream and cobbler night reception was super yummy. We will be back for sure.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Christel M

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate you very much. We really enjoyed having you stay with us. I am pleased we were able to have your rooms ready a bit earlier for your group. Our standard check in time is 3 pm, but if the rooms are available earlier we are happy to let you check in. We hope that you will think of again on a future trip to the area. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed May 9, 2018

In five years of bringing groups to Branson Towers, I have received no complaints. We love the lobby. It's a great roomy place to meet before our excursions. The rooms are comfortable and quiet. The bathroom has space for our cosmetics. We also like the location away from the traffic, but close to great restaurants and theaters. The group staff is friendly, efficent, and helpful. As I said no problems and I like it that way.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Betty C

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I appreciate your loyalty to our hotel. I am pleased you have had a wonderful experience each time you stay with us. We all work very hard to ensure our guests have the best experience they can have. It is a combined effort from all the staff. We are in a convenient area close to shopping, theatres, restaurants and attractions. We appreciate your time and look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day!

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

This is the worst hotel I've ever stayed in. I find a bug on my pillow. The lady at the desk switches me rooms and the key cards don't work. She doesn't even apologize when I have to keep coming back to the key cards with my 2 toddlers. Then we get stuck in the elevator. The manager offers nothing for the inconveniences and so in the middle of the night at this point I tote my toddlers up 3 flights of stairs and finally get settled in. The breakfast was nice although they wouldn't give me a tray to carry it to my room even though there was trays with stuff down there so I know they have them. Yay. I can have my toddlers eat here or try and tote them and breakfast up the stairs. Felt sorry for the people trying to sleep last night as toddlers aren't quiet running up and down the halls over and over. Will never be returning for sure and don't recommend this place and their rude workers to anyone.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Vicky G
Dolly S, Manager at Branson Towers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for letting me know about your stay. I want to apologize for the issues that you experienced.
I was made aware after you left your keys on the front desk. I wished you would have spoken with me directly. We did have our exterminator out yesterday spraying our hotel for our routine service. I am sorry your room had a problem, we do our best to treat unwanted pests that find their way in. This is not a common problem at our hotel. I have also spoken with our front desk staff on how we handle key problems. If a guest is having trouble with a key or door lock we will walk with the guest to ensure the key is working properly. No guest should have to come down several times during your stay for door problems. As soon as I heard about the elevator problem the company was called and it was fixed with in 30 minutes. The breakfast tray is with your ice bucket in your room to make it easier for all out guest at breakfast time. I hope that you will give us another chance and stay with us again. Have a good day!

Reviewed April 22, 2018

Branson was still in its off season. The Theatres are really just beginning to crank up for the tourist season. The price was too good to be true. But the reality was all that was promised. The staff was effecient and couteous. The hotel was clean and comfortable, if sparsely populated. The Breakfast attendant was especially helpful and concerned with guest comfort. Our beds were comfortable and quiet providing a good nights rest. This was a getaway after several pressure-filled months. The one downer was the sparse furnishings in the room. One desk chair and no place else to sit other than the bed. The location is great--it's close to every thing but off the main drag. Getting around Branson was greatly facilitated. Overall it's great. Don't miss the "Ice Cream Social" in late evening.

Room Tip: The street and west sides provide the best views
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jerry B

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate all your comments. We are currently working on many improvements in our hotel. I appreciate your suggestions on the room furnishings. We hope that when you visit again you will like the many changes we have been working on. We are happy you slept well and enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again in the future. Have a wonderful day!