All reviews ice cream root beer grand piano waffles separate building biscuits indoor pool every evening beds were comfortable an older hotel cobbler double queen off season booked this hotel nice breakfast third floor the main strip
Reviewed June 14, 2018

Soda and coffee split from the nightstand after the room was cleaned. Felt as if it was done deliberately. Wasn't much cleaning done, was there? Even the telephone cradle was soaked in liquid and left that wau.

Room tip: Don't stay here.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank hairess2002
Dolly S, Manager at Branson Towers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2018

Dear Guest,
I appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. I am surprised by the condition of the room. I would have liked hearing from you before you left our hotel. I could have taken care of any problems with our housekeeping service directly. Our housekeeping staff work very hard to ensure that your stay is the best it can be. I assure you this is not standard service, but again if I am not made aware of it I can't correct it right away. We currently do have a few new housekeepers, I will work with them and our head housekeeper to make sure this does not happen to any other guests. Thank you for letting me know. I appreciate your time. I hope that you will give us another chance when you are in the Branson area. Have a good day!

Reviewed June 11, 2018

We stayed here four days after viewing sight on the Internet. It was a considerable distance from where we intended to visit. The hotel was clean and the breakfast was okay but not much variety day to day.The rooms were nice, beds were comfortable. The pillows were huge and not great to sleep on. We did ask for some others but they did not have others. Mostly it was the location since it required extra driving time to get to the places we visited each day. The room care staff were often late in the day to service our room, usually between two and three causing an inconvience if you wanted a nap.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Dolly S, Manager at Branson Towers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us. We are located at Shepherd of the Hills Expressway and Hwy 248. We are in an excellent location close to the Sight in Sound Theatre and many other theatres. We are also minutes away from shopping at the Branson Meadows.
There are terrific restaurants in our area, We are approximately 2 miles away from the Strip approximately 5 minutes away.
We honor a 3 pm check in time to all of our guest arriving to our hotel. Our arrivals are completed first then the stay over service is done.
If a guest would require an earlier time for their stay over service they just need to ask, we are happy to accommodate to the best of our abilities. We appreciate your comments and hope that you will visit in the near future.

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

We had booked w/a different hotel that turned out to be abysmal. We had stayed here 14-wish years ago, so we gave them a call. Courtney was a peach! Got us right in, no hassle, VERY COURTEOUS and CARES about her guests. She deserves a raise and promotion. Can not say enouhht GOOD about her or this place.

We did have shower issues, and Barry rescued us in a Flash ( ). Quickly moved us to a room across the hall, and all was well. Barry deserves that same raise and promotion.

I am so satisfied with the property and people that I've booked a trip for July, 2018. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank dougberttanner

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so pleased we were able to make your visit to Branson a more memorable one.We are happy that you gave us another try and were pleased with your stay. We have wonderful staff that really care about the hotel. I am so grateful to have them all, they do an outstanding job. We appreciate you letting us know about the shower issue you had and that our night auditor was able to move you immediately to another room. We appreciate your comments and look forward to your next visit with us in July.

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

I was so impressed with this hotel. From the moment we arrived and received an early checkin until the next morning when we checked out. Everyone was friendly, the room was big, comfortable and clean. The facility is dated but we truly enjoyed it all. The breakfast was decent but they do need a little more seating in the dining room. The ice cream and cobbler night reception was super yummy. We will be back for sure.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ChristelM23

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate you very much. We really enjoyed having you stay with us. I am pleased we were able to have your rooms ready a bit earlier for your group. Our standard check in time is 3 pm, but if the rooms are available earlier we are happy to let you check in. We hope that you will think of again on a future trip to the area. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed May 9, 2018

In five years of bringing groups to Branson Towers, I have received no complaints. We love the lobby. It's a great roomy place to meet before our excursions. The rooms are comfortable and quiet. The bathroom has space for our cosmetics. We also like the location away from the traffic, but close to great restaurants and theaters. The group staff is friendly, efficent, and helpful. As I said no problems and I like it that way.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Betty C

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I appreciate your loyalty to our hotel. I am pleased you have had a wonderful experience each time you stay with us. We all work very hard to ensure our guests have the best experience they can have. It is a combined effort from all the staff. We are in a convenient area close to shopping, theatres, restaurants and attractions. We appreciate your time and look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day!