Chateau on the Lake is a beautiful hotel. The hotel staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. The room was beautiful. It was very large with a nice sitting area. Every part of the room was comfortable. The two sinks was very helpful. The room was made up perfectly each day. We went to the Spa Chateau only to use the steam room and whirlpool. It was completely worth the $25. The facility was comfortable and clean. The lounge reminded us of the Peabody in Memphis. It had many comfortable sitting areas, big fireplace and excellent drinks. I would absolutely recommend this hotel for couples and families. Although I traveled with my husband only, the next time we go to Branson we would come back here with our children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau on the Lake Resort and Spa,Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort and spa. Nestled in the Ozark Mountains over-looking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake, yet only a short distance from nearby theaters, shopping, attractions and golf courses. One of the features of the resort is its 10 story atrium lobby complete with cascading waterfalls,lush plants and foliage. All guestrooms have hand finished textures walls in warm tones, comfortable Perfect Sleeper mattresses, down comforters, 37" flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi. Most of our guestrooms have balconies with lakefront, lakeview or moutain view exposure. Our award winning restaurant the Chateau Grille, has great food, great service and breath taking views of Table Rock Lake. Our #Sunday Brunch is Branson's best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity.ca and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau Lake