Lynina Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$75
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$70
QualityInn
US$90
US$76
US$76
QualityInn
US$145
  • Pool
Barrington Hotel & Suites(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$56
Travelocity
Welk Resort Branson(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$99
Hotels.com
Ozark Valley Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$56
US$224
2,935 results
All reviewssweet shopmovie theaterlibrary loungeambassador suitemountain viewbeautiful hotelembassy suiteschristmas decorationstennis courtsbranson areaking roomoutdoor pooloff seasonice creamsilver dollar citybalconygingerbread
Reviewed April 6, 2012

First time to Branson, stayed at Chateau on the Lake. It's about 10 minutes past the main strip of Branson activities but it's worth the drive for the gorgeous views and lovely relaxing hotel. For the price and service level of the hotel, I did expect to have a mini fridge (empty or stocked) but our room type (king lakeview) did not have one. We took advantage of the great weather and hotel bar and had a glass of wine out on the deck. So lovely!

Room Tip: Ask for a lake view room! We had little balcony and it was fantastic.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank okietravel918
chateauonthelake, General Manager at Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2012

Dear okietravel918:

I am so pleased to know that your first visit to the Chateau was a pleasant and relaxing one. Thank you for taking the time to write a review it is much appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Chateau in the not too distant future.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

I didn't give it 5 stars, because we were there in the off season, so we didn't get to use all the facilites or participate in the marina activities so I'm not sure if I could rate it completely. The room was very nice and clean. The only negative was that we could get the TV to work, the remote was broken and it took awhile to convince the front desk of the problem they assumed we weren't pushing the correct button on the remote which was frustrating. In addition, you really had to slam the door of the room to get it to shut, so it was obvious when you or your neighbors came/went. I agree with some of the other posters, some of the bell men went out of their way to be nice and helpful opening doors, etc while others ignored us and didn't even acknowledge our entrance/exit to the main lobby. The hotel is very much like an Embassy Suites with the atrium on the inside. Also, the Sweet Shop was way over priced for what you get! I wish the rooms had a mini fridge to store some drinks/food in!

Room Tip: High floor, lake view
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
chateauonthelake, General Manager at Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2012

Dear traveleyes OK

It is great to know that your weekend at the Chateau was a wonderful one despite our shortcomings in a couple of areas. Feedback from our guests is always welcome and your comments have been noted and will be followed upon.

I trust we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Chateau before too long.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

We checked in late last night and had room service It was fantastic it's like they bring a five star restaurant to your room. These people know what service is and means ! The weather was perfect and we are spending the day on the pool deck for in the morning we drive back to Tulsa to start are busy season at work . We can't wait to come back for Easter brunch. Are 9 year old told me today dad I think this is the "good life"! I agree

• Stayed: April 2011
chateauonthelake, General Manager at Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2012

Dear brucebush:

I certainly appreciate you taking the time to write a review following your most recent stay. Please know that your review will be proudly displayed in our Associates Break Room on the bulletin board for all to read. Your kind words about the Chateau and our service levels will most definitely act as words of encouragement for our well deserving associates.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back this coming Easter weekend.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

We had a corner room at the hotel which was very nice, it was a double suite. The bedroom had a window in it and so did the living room, but somehow the room still seemed dark. I imagine it was just on the wrong side of the building for sunlight. We were there for a conference. The location of the property was a bit out of the way. It had a great view though. If you are going for rest and relaxation this is the hotel for you!

Room Tip: You can use the internet for free in the business center.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
chateauonthelake, General Manager at Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2012

Dear misand:

We certainly appreciate the feedback as it is always helpful in our quest to provide the very best both in product and in service. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Chateau if and when your travels bring you back to Branson.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

Stayed last weekend and was disappointed over some details. Room 413 was very noisy...too close to heating/AC units. Also room was right above delivery area which contributed to the noise. Overall not a very welcoming feeling at the Chateau. Coffee pot would not work and when I called to request another the woman at the front desk was rude and didn't seem to believe me. The doormen were unpleasant and wouldn't even smile, especially the one in the afternoon. I come to Branson often to visit family and for vacations and I'm sorry to say this will not be my choice of hotel in the future.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Kansas-Traveler 13:

When one receives a review such as yours, there is nothing more than I can say but sorry. We pride ourselves by providing a level of service to meet if not exceed the expectations of our guests. Sadly we failed on this occasion all around.

I can assure your comments will be shared with all concerned and corrective action will be taken. Hopefully this was an isolated incident and that on a future date we will be given the chance to redeem ourselves.