I bought this weekend on a discount website, and so we were not sure what it would be like. We loved this place. It was outside of Branson which we liked, and we found some fun places to go without going all the way to the "strip". My only recommendation (if you are like me) and don't know that resorts are different than hotels...we had a coffe maker in the room but not coffee or filters. Also, no shampoo, etc. I assume most people stay more than just a weekend and know this already. But it was still a great room and great place to spend the weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended by Better Homes & Gardens, Still Waters is your "complete destination resort" on beautiful Tablerock Lake. Just 2 miles from Silver Dollar City and close to all of Branson's shows. The resort features 1-4 bedroom deluxe condos, cottages and suites as well as 3 outdoor pools, hot tubs, kiddie pools and the New "Zume the Flume," a water slide adventure. Our new marina offers boat rentals, jet skis, bass boats and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Still Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Still Waters Hotel Branson
- Still Water Condominium Resort