All reviewscracker barrelolive gardennice hotelcomplimentary breakfasttwo sinksroom was cleansilver dollar cityoatmeala great stayconvenient locationking suitewould stay here againrefrigerator and microwavefresh fruithot tubeasy accesseach morning
Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

We are really excited about our vacation. We just got here today. It took us many hospitals stays with my self and my children using Hampton Inn or Hilton Hotels at Mayo Clinic in Rochester- even if it wasn't always the best rate we would choose to stay faithful to Hilton and use our Hilton Honors cards to accrue points to be able to take our children on a truly nicer vacation someday . Branson is one of the places my father took us to as children and I have many memories of him here. Part of coming was to get closure as he's passed away and been on my mind a lot lately but also to begin an new tradition with my own kids of bringing them here and to a couple other places. We love Hamptons and Hilton, if we didn't wouldn't be Hilton Honors Members. We went to check in and had changed our dates last week before we came. When we came in it was about 6PM but there wasn't a person in sight for quiet awhile until my husband used is phone to call the front desk. When that happen there was a gentleman that came in from outside. He was smiling and happy and started checking us in. Then someone else came in from the office and took over and said our reservation changes were never saved so in his system so they have us having checked in yesterday leaving a day sooner. He said he was unable to change the reservation even though I had all the email confirmations and wasn't very personable and just made us feel like it was our problem not his. It wasn't a good first impression of the hotel staff member. We hope it's fixed tomorrow and I can edit my post . My kids and husband are excited and deserve no stress while here so I hope it gets fixed and was can just forget about it .

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Christopher E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Branson on the Strip, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2017

First of all we'd like to say how sorry we are for your loss and completely understand how a stress-free family getaway is most important in this situation.

I would like to personally apologize for the confusion on the reservation and especially for the unprofessional staff member that you encountered. This is not acceptable and will be addressed with that individual team member.

I do understand that the reservation issue has been remedied and I sincerely hope you are able to enjoy the rest of your stay at our property. If there's anything else you need to make your stay a happier one, please come see me at the front offices.

We appreciate you and would welcome you back anytime you visit the Branson area again. Have a great summer.

Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

Hampton is always consistent in quality and service, and rooms are generally quite clean with comfortable beds and showers. Branson offered us a mountains and sunrise view, which was a nice option. Spacious lobby with breakfast seating and a view of the indoor pool was nice as was the location, right on the strip near activities and restaurants.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandra S
Christopher E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Branson on the Strip, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2017

Thank you so much for your review on TripAdvisor.com. We appreciate all the compliments and would welcome you back anytime you visit the Branson area again!

Have a great summer!

Reviewed May 30, 2017

Had a wonderful stay the week of 5/22/17. Bed was comfortable, room was clean, and housekeeping did a great job. The breakfast was different every day of our stay. Great location and ample parking. Farther up 76 so the traffic isn't bad; close to the expressway. Would certainly stay again!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Janet C
Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

I like hamptons. Booked through Expedia didn't know I couldn't use my Hilton rewards. New lesson learned. Receptionist was rude, explaining why I lost it by not booking through them. On to the motel. Located west on the strip. Easy access to everything. Motel was clean, we had a north view, which was nice looking towards the sight and sound theatre. Breakfast bar, need a pancake maker not three waffle makers.
The not so hots. Parking is tight in front, dark in the back side.
Also no vent fan in the bathroom, or it wasn't working.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Christopher E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Branson on the Strip, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

Thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor.com. We appreciate you staying with us.

I was disappointed to hear that you experienced a rude receptionist and will look into this further since we pride ourselves on a happy team.

We appreciate you and hope to see you back at our property soon!

Reviewed May 23, 2017

We stayed at the Hampton Inn on the Strip for a Ballparks of America baseball trip. The hotel is really close to the ballpark. Excellent complimentary hot breakfast, the kids enjoyed the pool and easy access to go karts and mini golf. The room was clean and the staff was friendly and accommodating. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for the 5-star review on TripAdvisor.com. We were so glad you got the chance to enjoy the location of our hotel in relation to the Ballparks of America.

It sounds like your family enjoyed many Branson activities as well as our great amenities on site.

We look forward to your return on your next visit to the Branson area!