It was a nice place. Easy access. My only complaint, which I did not voice to them, was the hot tub. There was a lot of mold under the hand rail getting into the hot tub. Then there was quite a bit of mold around the edge. The water was not even a good bath tub temp. It was late and not really an important problem. It is just indicative of less than quality cleaning. Always makes a person wonder what else has been overlooked. It was an "OK" stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Branson on the Strip hotel is located on Highway 76 within minutes of all the action on the Branson Strip. The hotel is within walking distance of White Water and Factory Merchants Mall, eleven music theatres and numerous restaurants. Start each day of your stay with our complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Unwind in our indoor swimming pool or fitness center. If you are traveling for work, take advantage of our business center or work from the comforts of your own room with our free Wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Branson on the Strip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Branson On The Strip Hotel Branson
- Hampton Inn Branson West
- Hampton Inn Branson Missouri
- Branson Hampton Inn