Lynina Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$75
US$111
BestWestern.com
Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$80
Barrington Hotel & Suites(Branson)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$62
US$60
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$219
US$153
Angel Inn Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$54
Scenic Hills Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$50
Hotels.com
US$140
US$116
  • Pool
Ozark Valley Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$48
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$309
All reviewswafflesoutdoor poolhot tubimax theatercottage cheesegolden corralroom was cleanplace to staybiscuits and gravyfree breakfastcar showcookieshot breakfastfresh fruiteasy accessnice breakfastthree nights
Reviewed May 30, 2018

We were there over Memorial Day weekend as part of a trip we purchased. This hotel is older but the rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast offered was the usual type with nothing that stood out but wasn't bad and there was plenty of room in the dining area. We didn't use the pool but it looked nice. This one is off the main strip so getting in and out of the parking lot wasn't bad at all. We'd stay here again if the price was right.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Stanley M, General Manager at Honeysuckle Inn and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

goldwingpilots,

Thank you for taking time from your schedule to review the Honeysuckle Inn and Conference Center. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay in our clean, comfortable rooms. It is pleasing to hear you took advantage of our convenient location next door to the IMAX theater and shopping center.
Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you on your next trip to Branson!!
With Regards,
Stanley M.

Reviewed May 20, 2018

My wife and I stayed at the Honeysuckle Inn in Branson Mo. It was a nice hotel. People were very nice and friendly. We would recommend this hotel for everyone!! Nice comfortable beds and room was clean. Around alot of attraction s.

Room Tip: Try to get a room that is not by the steps
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Ryan R, Owner at Honeysuckle Inn and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

Lester,

Thank you so much for the nice comments. I will pass them along to my staff who work hard to meet every guest's needs.

Be Blessed,

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

The room we stayed in smelled disgusting, the carpet made our socks/feet black. There is no microwave or mini fridge. The ac is old and hardly works. The toilet doesn't stop running. The beds made me feel sore like my backside after I pissed my mom off when I was a kid. There was cum stains in the hot tub as well as black mold around the bottom outside edge. The tv guide is inaccurate. You can hear everything going on in the next room. 10/10 will not go back; do not recommend.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

We appreciate you taking time from your schedule to complete a review for our hotel. I apologize for the experience you during your stay at our location. Please feel free to call me for I would like to discuss the situation with you so we can become a better property for the future. 417-335-2030
We appreciate your business and I do hope to hear from you.
With Regards,
Stanley M.

Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

We reserved ground floor rooms and we we arrived they did not have what we requested. The lady at the front desk was not rude but not apologetic either. We have stayed here many times. It's a basic hotel, good price, clean rooms, okay breakfast. We will look around for another hotel when we come back. There are LOTS of options in Branson...

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Ryan R, Owner at Honeysuckle Inn and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2018

Karen,

I am so sorry to hear about you not getting a ground floor room as requested. We always try our best to give each guest exactly what they are looking for.

However, I am confused because our system shows that you requested two King rooms side by side on the ground floor. You are in rooms 204 and 205 which are both on the ground floor. You were upgraded to Comfort King rooms at no charge to get your rooms side by side. If you park on the office side, then both rooms are on the ground floor, however if you choose to park on the back side of the property then there would be one flight of stairs, but there is no need to do that. We value you and your business and indeed want to you to continue to come to the Honeysuckle Inn and Conference Center.

I am the owner and will be glad to answer any questions you may still have.
You can email me directly at my personal address: oneilrd1@gmail.com.

Blessings,

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

I visited this motel with the youth group from our church on a very busy weekend. For starters, I was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and comfort of the accommodations. We have a condo in Branson but since we were traveling with the group we stayed with them ... so I was anxious but delighted to find such nice rooms and amenities.
On a less happy note, I became quite ill during my stay here. In fact, on the morning of check out I called the front desk to ask for a late check out and the very kind woman determined I was in crisis and sent a member of the staff to check on me. Upon observation of my condition she immediately called 911 and I received the care I desperately needed.
Thankfully this establishment is staffed with amazingly caring people. They held my room until they knew my status ... which turned out to be very very ill but I was released back to the hotel. I was allowed to stay another night in the same room. Upon my return they welcomed me back and watched over me as best they could. My father arrived the next morning to take me home as my group had departed the previous day. When my father arrived the staff called me to verify who he was and if it was ok for them to send him directly to my room. I really felt safe and cared for which was very important as I was in a very fragile state.
I cannot say enough great things about this establishment and their staff. Do not judge this book by its cover. It is a great value and you won't be sorry.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Mytzis01
Ryan R, Owner at Honeysuckle Inn and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Thank you for your comments. We hope to see you again soon. So good to hear that you are doing much better now.

Be Blessed,